The R7 is the mid-sized floorstander in KEF’s new R Series. With a sightly smaller capacity than the flagship R11 model, R7 remains very powerful yet not too large, bringing music and movies to life with consummate ease.
With a pair of 165mm (6.5") hybrid aluminium bass drivers and a Uni-Q array combining a 125mm (5") midrange driver and 25mm (1") aluminium dome tweeter, R7 outperforms all expectations.
- Design: Three-way bass reflex
- Drive Units: Uni-Q Driver Array
- HF: 25mm (1in) vented aluminium dome
- MF: 125mm (5in) aluminium cone
- LF: 2x 165mm (6.5in) hybrid aluminium
- Weight: 31.4kg (69.2lbs.)
- Sensitivity: (2.83V/1m) 88dB
- Crossover Frequencies: 400Hz, 2.9kHz
- Frequency Range: 33Hz-50kHz (-6dB)
- Typical In-Room Bass Response: 27Hz (-6dB)
- Frequency Response: 48Hz-28kHz (±3dB)
- Harmonic Distortion: <0.3% 120Hz-20kHz (90dB, 1m)
- Maximum Output: 111dB
- Amplifier Power: 15-250W (recommended)
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ohms (min.3.2Ohms)
The KEF R Series offers a choice of three floorstanding speakers, a stand mount for more compact spaces and two accompanying matching theatre models. Each one offers the finest sound KEF has ever delivered in its category, whatever the dimensions of the room or system configuration.
Contact Unilet Sound & Vision today and come experience the KEF range for yourself.