Wishing all our customers a wonderful festive season.
The final month of another calendar year is upon us, and once again it has been a very remarkable orbit around our sun.
We started 2021 under Tier 3 Restrictions, which moved rapidly into the 3rd National Lockdown which lasted until April, when non-essential retail was permitted to reopen in a limited way.
Unilet Sound & Vision remained trading throughout. We helped customers online and over the telephone, and despite all the challenges we managed to keep good levels of stock and excellent levels of service.
Once again we would like to pay tribute to the amazing ongoing efforts of all NHS staff and key workers, and of course everyone who has struggled to keep going under truly exceptional circumstances. What a year!
Please note our festive business hours below. If you need some high-quality hifi, home cinema, headphones or portable audio in time for Christmas, do get in touch. We have some great deals, and always superb advice whatever the system or circumstances.
Face coverings now mandatory in-store
Please note that as of Tuesday 30th November 2021, it is now a legal requirement for face coverings to be worn on public transport and enclosed spaces. This includes our showroom, so please ensure you bring and wear your face covering before you visit us.
Festive opening hours 2021
- Mon 20th Dec / 09:30 – 18:00
- Tues 21st Dec / 09:30 – 18:00
- Wed 22nd Dec / 09:30 – 18:00
- Thu 23rd Dec / 09:30 – 18:00
- Fri 24th Dec / Closed (Christmas Eve)
- Sat 25th Dec / Closed (Christmas Day)
- Sun 26th Dec / Closed (Boxing Day)
- Mon 27th Dec / Closed (In-Lieu Bank Holiday)
- Tue 28th Dec / Closed (In-Lieu Bank Holiday)
- Wed 29th Dec / 10:00 – 17:00
- Thu 30th Dec / 10:00 – 17:00
- Fri 31st Dec / Closed (New Years Eve)
- Sat 1st Jan / Closed (New Years Day)
- Sun 2nd Jan / Closed
- Mon 3rd Jan / Closed (In-Lieu Bank Holiday)
- Tue 4th Jan / 09:30 – 18:00