With support for the spectacular Ultra HD Blu-ray format, you can enjoy a beautiful experience with four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD. The UBR-X200 is compatible with the latest Dolby Vision® format that provides a stunning HDR imaging technology with extraordinary colour, contrast, and brightness to the screen.
Texas Instruments Burr-Brown Audio PCM1690 Series DACs are used to provide audiophile sound. Other features include SDR/HDR Preset Mode, Direct/Transport Function, SACD / DSD compatibility, multi channel audio analog capability and XLR balanced output terminal.
Analoge outputs are controlled by two Texas Instruments Burr-Brown Audio DACs. The 2-channel PCM1795 for the unbalanced RCA stereo and balanced XLR outputs of Hi-Fi quality and the 8-channel PCM1690 for the 7.1/5.1 analog audio outputs.
UBR-X200 is powered by a toroidal transformer which features low noise and low electromagnetic interference. This is thanks mainly in part to its shape and symmetry. The amount of magnetic flux that escapes outside the core is low and contained within the donut shape. The result is lower audio distortion and degradation to the sound quality, therefore ensuring that the resulting sound is clean and accurate.
As a universal disc player, the UBR-X200 can play various optical discs including the latest disc format Ultra HD Blu-ray which has four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD, as well as Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, DVD, CD, SACD, and music, video and audio files such as FLAC, AIFF, DFF, DSF, JPG, TIFF, MKV and M2TS. The UBR-X200 can also play your audio and video contents from an external drive via USB or DLNA.
The 1.6 mm chassis base is reinforced with a 3 mm steel plate under the rigid base to minimize noise from mechanical movement of the optical assembly. The result is a significantly quieter, stiffer and stable chassis structure. This results in reduced vibration for increased performance and better overall operation of player components for more faithful listening.
A backlit remote control is included, with an info button allowing you to consult the detailed technical information of the program, such as audio and video output parameters. The Reavon UBR-X200 can also be controlled by leading brands of universal remote controls such as RTI, Crestron, Control4 or Logitech Harmony.
You can display the disc information on your screen by pressing and holding the remote control’s INFO button. In addition to the playing disc’s details, you can easily check mastering information such as MaxFALL (Maximum Frame Average Light Level) and MaxCLL (Maximum Content Light Level) available on some HDR content, as well as HDR and HDMI output information.
- 4K Upscaling – Enhance the home cinema experience by quadrupling Full HD 1080p resolution with 4K (3840 x 2160) upscaling of all video sources.
- True 24p Cinema – Many Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs are encoded at 24 frames per second, the same frequency as the original film screened in theaters. The UBR-X200 maintains the original 24-fps rate straight through to the screen with progressive scanning.
- Dolby Vision® – This stunning HDR imaging technology brings extraordinary color, contrast, and brightness to the screen.
- Video Adjust – Set the brightness, contrast, color saturation, hue, sharpness and noise reduction.
- Music File Playback: FLAC (2.0/5.1), M4A, AIF, AIFF, DSF (2.0/5.1), DFF (2.0/5.1), MP3, OGG, APE
- Home Cinema Audio: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS, DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HRA, DTS:X
- Texas Instruments Burr-Brown Audio PCM1795 DACs (RCA Unbalanced & XLR Balanced)
- Texas Instruments Burr-Brown Audio PCM1690 DACs (Analogue Audio Out 7.1/5.1)
- 24-Bit Delta-Sigma DAC
- Large-Capacity PCB Toroidal Transformer (Military Engineering Class)
- Custom Audiophile Capacitors
- Direct Function for Pure Analogue Audio Output
- Dual HDMI Output for Pure Digital Audio Output
- Jitter-less Clock
- Ultra-Rigid Construction
- 3 mm Steel Plate Rigid Under Base for Low Noise and Low Centre of Gravity
- High Quality Main Circuit Board for High S/N Ratio
- Rigid Optical Drive
- Analog Mute by Clock Halt Detection
- HDMI: HDMI 1 Out for Audio/Video, HDMI 2 for Audio Only
- Coaxial: Digital Coaxial Out, Digital Optical Out
- USB: USB In (1 USB 2.0 Front, 1 USB 3.0 Rear)
- Ethernet: LAN
- Analogue Audio Out Stereo (RCA Unbalanced, XLR Balanced)
- Analogue Audio Out 7.1/5.1
- Mediatek MTK8581 SoC
- Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU cluster
- ARM Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- Power: AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 42 W
- Power Consumption During Standby: 0.45 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 430 x 85 x 300 mm
- Weight: 6.8 Kg / 15 lbs
Full Reavon Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Reavon, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality players. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.