PDT 3100 HV
PDT 3011 HV has been developed uniquely and exclusively for the uncompromising task of reading SACD and CD, and is fitted with a new decoder / drive mechanism which has been developed from the ground up. This mechanism reads and decodes CD and SACD without error and to the very highest standards of quality.
The mechanism is integrated into a heavy drive unit manufactured to reach rigidly high standards, designed to shield and isolate it completely. The mechanical system is extremely refined.
The core of the PDT 3100 HV is the new, modern decoder / disc mechanism, which has been developed specifically for audio applications. It features the latest processors, lasers, high-performance motors and other components, all designed to provide the optimum conditions for perfect, error-free disc reading characteristics.
This unit is fully shielded, and housed in a very substantial case machined from solid aluminium, designed to prevent any form of interaction between the moving parts of the mechanism and the remainder of the player.
This entire disc mechanism block is mounted on just two close-tolerance linear bearings, which in turn are suspended from a thick carrier plate; the latter is fixed to the central case plate at only three points. This design ensures that the whole mechanism is completely isolated from the heavy external housing.
- Audiophile CD/SACD Transport.
- High-Precision Double-Laser System.
- Fully Shielded & Isolated Drive Mechanism.
- Solid Aluminium Casework
- Perfect, Error-Free Reading.
- Principle: High precision linear tracking drive, double-laser system, SACD 650 nm, CD 785 nm
- Formats: CD, CD-R, CD/RW, SACD Stereo, SACD/CD Text
- Frequency Range & Dynamics: CD 2 Hz – 20 kHz / 100 dB, SACD 2 Hz – 44 kHz / 110 dB
- 1 x AES-EBU 32…192 kHz / 16-24 Bit
- 3 x S/PDIF
- 1 x BNC 32…192 kHz / 16-24 Bit
- 1 x TOSLINK 32…192 kHz / 16-24 Bit
- 1 x IPA LINK (LVDS)
- 1 x LAN
- 2 x H-Link
- Mains: 110-120 V, 220-240 V, 50-60 Hz, 40 W
- Power Consumption: 40 Watts
- Standby: < 0.5 W
- Accessories: Power cord, Remote control F 3100, CD stabiliser, IPA-Bus Cable
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 17 x 46 x 46 cm
- Weight: 29 kg
- Case Finishes: Silver Lacquer 47, or Titanium Lacquer 64
Full T+A Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for T+A, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of reference-quality audio products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.