Sonos Amp can connect everything. From your turntable and stereo to your wired speakers, allowing you to enjoy vinyl, CD, stored audio files, and streaming. You can even power outdoor speakers and expand your Sonos system into your garden, patio or decking area.
Amplify your TV
Enjoy stereo sound for shows, films, and video games when you connect Amp to your speakers and television. You can also wirelessly add a pair of Sonos One surrounds for an immersive home cinema experience.
Play it cool
The compact, rack-mountable design of Amp features a specially developed heatsink for optimised airflow and heat management.
- Class-D digital amplifier: 125 W/Ch at 8ω
- Line-In Sources Supported: Audio device with analogue RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required), TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required).
- Subwoofer Output: Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover.
- Speaker Output Connections: Banana plugs (2) capable of stereo or dual mono sound.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimise sound performance.
- Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
Power & networking
- Power Supply: AC 100-120/220-240 V, 50-60 Hz.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet ports: Dual ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for connection of additional Sonos players.
- Apple AirPlay 2 Compatible: Works with Apple AirPlay 2 on Apple devices (iOS 11.4 and higher)