Sonos Connect is the simple streaming update to your hifi, stereo or receiver. Add Connect to add streaming capability to your existing setup, then easily expand your Sonos system to more rooms.
Enjoy music, podcasts, audiobooks, and internet radio with your amplified audio equipment. You can also stream vinyl, CDs, and stored audio files to Sonos speakers in other rooms of your home. Use the line-in to connect your turntable, or play music straight from a friend’s phone on your stereo.
The Sonos app brings all your streaming services together, so you can get to the music you want more quickly and control the sound in every room.
- Auto-detecting analogue (RCA) line-in connection.
- Audio line-out. Analogue (RCA), digital (optical and coaxial) for connecting to your amplified audio equipment.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimise sound performance.
- Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
Power & networking
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth. Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet ports: Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports to connect to a wired home network.
- System requirements: Amplified audio equipment with analogue or digital audio output. Broadband Internet in your home.