Port replaces the older Sonos Connect as the go-to streaming music stereo upgrade for your existing hi-fi or home cinema system.
Connect Port to your traditional stereo to stream music and audio at will. Enjoy control with the free Sonos app or Apple AirPlay 2, and easily expand your sound system to more rooms.
You can enjoy music, podcasts, audiobooks, and internet radio with your amplified audio equipment, and also stream vinyl, CDs, and stored audio files to Sonos speakers in other rooms of your home.
Port also allows you to ese Apple AirPlay 2 to stream sound directly from your iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music.
The line-in on Port also allows you to connect your phone or another device to your stereo.
- Enjoy clearly detailed sound through your wired speakers with the help of Port’s sophisticated digital-to-analogue converter.
- Streamline control of your smart home using your phone, tablet, universal remote, keypad, or voice.
- Not just easy – automatic! Port features a 12V trigger that automatically turns your amplifier on and off so you can just press play in the app or ask out loud for what you want to hear (via Siri).
- With automatic software updates, Sonos regularly adds new features, voice assistants, services, and partner integrations, so your experience is always improving.
- Expand your sound system whenever you’re ready, it’s easy to add Sonos speakers to your system and connect them over WiFi to enjoy listening in more rooms.