The Bryston B135³ Integrated Amplifier is unquestionably one of the most sonically transparent and reliable high-end audio products available. Combining a high-quality pre-amplifier stage with a superb power amplifier, it offers performance levels equal to the finest separate audio components.
- 6x RCA Single Ended Pairs
- 2x RCA Single Ended Pairs (Record In, Power Amp In)
- 2x Optical (TOSLINK)*
- 2x SPDIF (RCA)*
- 2x RCA Single Ended Pairs (Record Out, Preamp Out)
- Speaker Terminals
- 1/4-inch Headphone Jack
- RS-232 (DB9)
- AUX IR
- 2x 12V Output Triggers
- 135W into 8 Ohms (180W into 4 Ohms)
- Over 30,000 MFD of filter capacitance per channel
- Three ultra-low-noise power transformers
- Separate ground paths for Digital and Analog
- Gold plated switchgear, contacts, and connectors
- Pre-out/main in connectors
- Convection-cooled, fully aluminium housing & chassis
- RS-232 serial data port for remote control (via Crestron, AMX or similar control systems)
The faceplate of the B135³ is available in two colours (Silver or Black), and two sizes (17-inch, or 19-inch), meaning a total of four configurations. The price is the same regardless of your choice. Please note that neither the 17-inch or 19-inch options are rack-mountable.
An optional internal DAC or internal MM phono is available from Bryston. The Bryston BR2 remote control unit is also available.
* Please note that SPDIF will replace RCA single-ended pair when internal DAC is fitted.