Drawing on the many years of amplifier design experience, the Arcam P429 uses the best quality components and engineering practice to deliver a product that will give many years of musical pleasure and reliable service.
With a Class-G amplifier, toroidal transformer based power supply, acoustically damped chassis, complementary transistor output stages, exceptionally low levels of distortion and noise, the P429 is capable of reproducing music with all its original authority and detail.
The P429 has been designed to offer impressive flexibility for a variety of uses as well as using our latest generation Class G topology that is both clever and efficient.
AV enthusiasts will love the ability to add matching Class G amplification to their AVR390 / AVR550 / AV850 for a full 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos setup.
Stereo fans will appreciate the bridged mode of operation, which allows up to 270W power output per channel. Installer-friendly features like IP & RS232 control, 12V In/Out triggers, and individual channel trims make the P429 the perfect choice for the installer.
There have been great strides made in improving audio sources and loudspeakers in recent years and the time is right to match them in the field of amplifier design. This ground breaking amplifier is a “must audition” item for music lovers who understand that power is nothing without control.
- 4-channel class-G power amplifier
- Continuous power output (20Hz–20kHz at 0.2% THD), per channel
- Harmonic distortion, 80% power, 8Ω at 1kHz, 0.002%
- Input impedance 10kΩ
- Frequency response 20Hz–20kHz ± 0.05dB
Stereo/Dual Mono Mode
- All channels driven, 4Ω/8Ω, 20Hz-20kHz, 125W/90W
- One channel driven, 4Ω/8Ω, 1kHz, 180W/110W
- Input sensitivity for 100W / 8Ω 0.8V variable down to 7V
- Signal/noise ratio (Awtd) ref 100W / 8Ω 112dB
- Two channels driven, 8Ω, 20Hz-20kHz, 270W
- One channel driven, 8Ω, 1kHz 320W
- Input sensitivity for 300W / 8Ω 0.6V variable down to 5V
- Signal/noise ratio (Awtd) ref 100W / 8Ω 110dB