Caspian M2 Integrated Amplifier
The Caspian M2 Integrated Amplifier, like other products in Roksan Caspian range, has received awards and accolades from around the world for its smooth, grippy and powerful sound. A true high-end amplifier without the price tag, it is used as reference in multiple situations.
Using independent power supplies for each channel and a fully symmetrical circuit design, it offers excellent value for its performance level. It can be used with the Caspian Power Amplifier as part of a superior multi-amplification system.
- On-board output protection circuit with high current relays.
- Five-line inputs plus tape input and output.
- First input switchable to balanced XLR.
- Independent Preamplifier stage Power Supply.
- Thermally controlled fan assisted heat-sink cooling.
- High-end components and circuitry.
- Motorised volume control with LED position indicator.
- -20 dB mute function.
- x2 pre-amplifier outputs.
- Short circuit protection.
- Power supply failure detection.
- Pre-power-up diagnostic check.
- Amplifier Type: Class-AB
- Inputs: 5 x RCA (CD Input Switchable to gold-plated XLR)
- Input Impedance: 47 ohms
- Outputs: Speaker (L & R), Gold-plated RCA Preamplifier, Gold-plated RCA tape
- Power Output (Per Channel): > 85 W (8 ohms) / > 125 W (4 ohms)
- Power Supply: 350 VA Power Amplifier, 60 VA Ultra low noise Toroidal transformer, Pre-amplifier section toroidal
- Frequency Response: -3 dB, <1 Hz – 90 kHz
- Gain: 40 dB overall
- Harmonic Distortion: 0.002 % 1 kHz, 0.015 % / 20 kHz 10 W – 8 ohms 0.0025 % 1 kHz / 0.03 % 20 kHz 50 W – 8 ohms
- Power Consumption 2-Ch: 8 ohms = <330 W, 4 ohms = <550 W
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Line 108 dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 432 x 80 x 330 mm (incl. feet)
- Weight: 11 kg
Full Roksan Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Roksan, able to provide sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality audio products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.