Two-channel power amplifier.
From the transformer to the input terminals, each section of the Artera has been engineered from the ground up to ensure power, musicality and stability.
The Artera Stereo produces 140 Watts RMS per channel – ample power for driving first-class loudspeakers, unfaltering even under high dynamic and transient conditions thanks to the patented Current Dumping technology.
Special attention has also been paid to the newly developed balanced XLR inputs. The robust connections are yet another string to the Artera Stereo’s bow, with an incomparable signal to noise ratio.
- Rated Output Power: 140W 8Ω (<1% THD,1kHz)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.003% (100W, 1kHz), <0.03% (100W, 20Hz-20kHz)
- Frequency Response: -0.5dB (20Hz-20kHz, ref. 1kHz), -3dB (20Hz-70kHz, ref. 1kHz)
- Input Sensitivity: 980mV (RCA line in)
- Input Impedance: 10kOhm (Balanced), 15kOhm (Unbalanced)
- Signal-to-Noise Ration(S/N): 115dB (A weighted, ref. 140W)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 750W
- Inputs: x2 XLR, RCA
- Outputs: Speaker A+B
- Standby Power Consumption: <0.5W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 320 x 158 x 338mm
- Weight: 15kg