CD, DAC, with Integrated Amplifier (Pre-Amp & Power Amp).
Artera Solus is a multi-tasking hi-fi system packed into a single sleek and sophisticated box. Within you’ll find a CD transport, DAC, pre-amplifier, and power amplifier in a single compact chassis, with extensive connectivity options including Bluetooth connectivity.
A crisp, clean aesthetic both evokes Quad’s past and looks forward to the future, with a textured aluminium front panel, thick glass top and CNC-routed heat sinks on either side. The housing provides a rugged structure that resists interference from external vibrations, while the fascia of each player incorporates an intuitive touch-sensitive control, contributing greatly to its sleek design.
Each Artera Series model fuses modern digital connectivity with signature Quad amplification technologies. Styled with grace, influenced by classic Quad systems with a modern twist, each Quad Artera system is a beauty to look at, while demonstrating a life-like detail in every track.
- Key Technology & Features: DSD (up to DSD256 Compatible) BIuetooth (aptX)
- Audio File Formats: ALAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, WMA, MP3, AAC, AAC_HE, AAC+, DSD64, DSD128, DSD256
- D/A Converter: ESS ES9018 32-bit DAC
- USB Input: USB-B (PC / MAC)
- Digital Audio Inputs: x2 Optical TOSI ink, x2 RCA(DIG1, DIG2)
- Digital Audio Outputs: x1 Optical TOSI ink, 1 x RCA (DIG)
- Analogue Inputs: x2 RCA (AUX1, AUX2)
- Analogue Outputs: x2 RCA, x2 Balanced XLR, 6.3mm Headphone Jack
- Speaker Outputs: x2 Speaker Binding Post Terminals
- Sample Rate (USB-B): 44.1 kHz, 48kHz, 88.2 kHz, %kHz, 1 76.4kHz, 192kHz, 384kHz
- Sample Rate (Digital Inputs / Outputs): 44.1-192kHz
- Standby Power Consumption: <0.5W
- Dynamic Range (A-Weighted): 98dB
- Power Requirement: 230V-50-60Hz, 115V-50-60Hz, 100V-50-60Hz
- Dimensions: 320 x 320 x 105mm
- Net Weight: 11.84kg
- Output Level (1 kHz) Variable Output: 0- 4 Vrms (Pre Outputs), 0-8 Vrms (Balanced Outputs)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, 1 kHz (± 0.2dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion <0.002% (20Hz-20kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ration(S/N) < 103dB (1kHz) < 110dB (A-Weighted, 1kHz)
- Channel Separation < 100dB (1kHz)
Power Amplifier Section
- Rated Power Output: x2 75W
- Frequency Response: ±0.5dB (20Hz-20kHz, 1kHz)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.009% (1 OW 20Hz-20kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ration(S/N): < 100dB (A-Weighted,ref.75W)
- Channel Separation: <82dB (A-Weighted,ref.1W)