The latest addition to the Quad Artera range, Artera Play+ combines a sleek user interface with the latest high definition audio technology.
The high-quality CD Player and DAC makes the perfect match for the high-power drive of Artera Stereo, while you enjoy your music with ultra-high resolution playback up to 32bit/384kHz in addition to DSD64/128/256 files through the USB input.
A crisp, clean aesthetic both evokes Quad’s past and looks forward to the future, with a textured aluminium front panel, thick glass top and CNC-routed heat sinks on either side. The housing provides a rugged structure that resists interference from external vibrations, while the fascia of each player incorporates an intuitive touch-sensitive control, contributing greatly to its sleek design.
Each Artera Series model fuses modern digital connectivity with signature Quad amplification technologies. Styled with grace, influenced by classic Quad systems with a modern twist, each Quad Artera system is a beauty to look at, while demonstrating a life-like detail in every track.
- D/A Converter: ESS ES9018 32bit DAC
- Output Level (1kHz): 0-2.5 Vrms (Pre Outputs), 0-5 Vrms (Balanced Outputs)
- L/R Channel Difference: ±0.02dB (1kHz)
- Frequency Response: -0.2dB (20Hz-20kHz, 1kHz)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.001% (20Hz-20kHz)
- Linearity: ±0.01dB (20Hz-20kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (S/N): >110dB (1kHz), >118dB (Weighted, 1kHz)
- Channel Separation: >100dB (1kHz)
- USB Input: x1 USB (Support HID)
- USB Input Sampling Rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 384kHz
- USB DSD: DSD64, DSD128, DSD256
- Digital Audio Inputs: x2 Optical TOSlink, x2 RCA (DIG1, DIG2)
- Digital Audio Outputs: x1 Optical TOSlink, x1 RCA (DIG)
- Digital Inputs & Outputs Sampling Rates: 44.1-192kHz
- Analogue Inputs: x2 RCA (AUX1, AUX2)
- Analogue Outputs: x2 XLR, RCA (PRE)
- Dimension (W x D x H): 320 x 320 x 105mm
- Weight: 8.5kg