ATC’s SCM (Studio Control Monitor) range of loudspeakers have gained more than their fair share of great reviews, and these SCM11 models are no exception.
These passive two-way design loudspeakers are perfect for both stand-mounted or bookshelf applications, and deliver a level of detail and precision across the frequency range that would be the envy of many speakers at double the price. Wonderful stability, dynamic transients, and surprisingly powerful bass – come audition the SCM11’s and let the sound convince you.
- New ATC designed and built 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.
- Precision undercut bass pole.
- "CLD" driver technology with 45mm integral soft dome.
- In-house, hand-wound precision flat wire coil.
- Massive optimised motor assembly.
- Flat impedance curve allowing easy load for amplifiers.
- 6 year warranty.
- Drivers: HF ATC 25 mm Neodymium soft dome, Mid/LF ATC 150 mm CLD
- Matched Response: ±0.5 dB
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 56 Hz – 22 kHz
- Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
- Sensitivity: 85 dB @ 1 W @ 1 metre
- Max SPL: 108 dB
- Recommended Power Amplifier: 75 to 300 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- Connectors: Binding Posts / 4 mm Plugs, bi-wire
- Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 381 x 232 x 236 mm (grill adds 28 mm depth)
- Weight: 10.9 kg
Full ATC Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for ATC, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.