ATC’s SCM (Studio Control Monitor) range of loudspeakers have gained more than their fair share of great reviews, with the SCM19 model receiving 5-Star ratings from What Hi-Fi? and HiFiPig, plus an Editors Choice award from Absolute Sound.
These two-way passive design loudspeakers are perfect for both stand-mounted or bookshelf applications, delivering superlative clarity, excellent phase coherence and sublime bass, along with low distortion, zero fatigue, and great looks into the bargain. The solid construction, weight and quality finish ensures excellent longevity and confidence.
- New ATC designed and built 25 mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.
- "SL"-spec bass driver with 75 mm integral soft dome.
- 9 kg optimised short-coil/long gap motor assembly.
- In-house, hand-wound precision flat wire coil.
- Flat impedance curve allowing easy load for amplifiers.
- 6 year warranty.
- Drivers: HF ATC 25 mm Neodymium soft dome, Mid/LF ATC 150 mm SL
- Matched Response: ±0.5 dB
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 54 Hz – 22 kHz
- Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
- Sensitivity: 85 dB @ 1 W @ 1 metre
- Max SPL: 108 dB
- Recommended Power Amplifier: 75 to 300 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Connectors: Binding Posts / 4 mm Plugs, bi-wire
- Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 438 x 265 x 300 mm (grill adds 34 mm depth)
- Weight: 17.8 kg
Full ATC Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for ATC, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.