ATC’s SCM (Studio Control Monitor) range of loudspeakers have gained more than their fair share of great reviews, with the SCM19A model receiving an Editors Choice award from Hi-Fi Choice.
Active loudspeakers contain their own built-in power amplification (no need for an external power amp), and SCM19A contains an excellent grounded-source 182W Class A/B bi-amplifier, plus active crossover filtering and protection. This two-way design is perfect for floor-standing applications, and like its smaller passive sibling, delivers superlative clarity, excellent phase coherence and sublime bass, along with low distortion, zero fatigue, and substantial looks. The solid construction, weight and quality finish ensures excellent longevity and confidence.
- New ATC designed and built 25 mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.
- "SL"-spec bass driver with 75 mm integral soft dome.
- 9 kg optimised short-coil/long gap motor assembly.
- On-board grounded source 182 watt Class A/B Bi-amplifier.
- Active crossover filters and overload protection.
- 6 year warranty.
- Drivers: HF ATC 25 mm dual suspension Tweeter, Mid / LF ATC 150 mm SL
- Matched Response: ±0.5 dB
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 54 Hz – 22 kHz
- Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
- Sensitivity: 85 dB @ 1 W @ 1 metre
- Max SPL: 108 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Input Connector: Female XLR
- Input Sensitivity: IV
- Filters: 2nd Order critically-damped, with phase compensation
- Overload Protection: Active FET momentary gain reduction
- Fault Protection: DC fault protection and thermal trip. Fault indication on rear panel mounted LED
- Amplifier Output: 150W LF, 32W HF
- Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 980 x 370 x 344 mm (inc. foot plinth & amp, spikes add 25 mm to height, grille adds 34 mm to depth)
- Weight: 31.0 kg
Full ATC Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for ATC, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.