Celebrating 60 years of acoustic innovation, LS60 Wireless is the KEF Audio vision of high-fidelity sound for the future. An all-in-one speaker system that allows you to stream from any source and connect to any home audio devices with audiophile-grade power. The iconic slim design is the work of Michael Young and the KEF product design team.
LS60 Wireless aims to bring high-fidelity sound to more people in their homes. With the combination of all key KEF technologies, LS60 Wireless delivers high-fidelity sound up to 24bit / 384kHz.
Play anything – hear everything. LS60 Wireless delivers robust, high-quality streaming using any format you can imagine, thanks to the same class-leading W2 wireless platform KEF introduced on the award-winning LS50 Wireless II. No matter which music service, podcast, internet radio or wired source, LS60 Wireless delivers a peerless performance.
LS60 Wireless has out-of-the-box wireless compatibility with Wi-Fi, Apple AirPlay 2, Google Chromecast and Bluetooth. Using the KEF Connect app you can stream Amazon Music, Qobuz, and Deezer or tune in to internet radio and podcasts. You can use native apps to stream directly from Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect and QPlay, and it is Roon Ready. LS60 Wireless also supports the streaming of PCM files up to 24bit / 384kHz, as well as MQA decoding and DSD.
LS60 Wireless also supports all your wired sources, whether you love to listen to vinyl records on your turntable or want to get the best possible sound from your CD player and games console. There’s also an HDMI (eARC) connection for a high-quality link up with your TV, and a dedicated output on each of the two speakers for the addition of one or two KEF subwoofers.
LS60 Wireless is powered by the W2 wireless platform, with user-centric features that are ready from the start, from intuitive onboarding to customising your listening experience via the KEF Connect App. This features intuitive sound settings so you can fine-tune your LS60 Wireless to best suit your room. There are normal and expert modes, to ensure every user gets the best performance.
Single Apparent Source
At the heart of LS60 Wireless sits the Single Apparent Source technology adapted from our flagship Blade loudspeaker. It aims to achieve the acoustic ideal of a point source, where low, mid and high frequencies radiate from one point. It is what makes LS60 Wireless incredibly coherent, with more precise and clear sound across the whole bandwidth.
Uni-Q Driver Array
Uni-Q technology is the building block of KEF signature sound. Designed to perform at its best in LS60 Wireless, the remarkable 12th generation Uni-Q driver array acts as a single point source enlarges the ‘sweet spot’ and disperses sound more evenly, allowing everyone sitting at different spots in the room to experience the same natural, detailed sound.
Metamaterial Absorption Technology
The LS60 Wireless benefits from our latest acoustic innovation: Metamaterial Absorption Technology (MAT™). MAT™ is a highly complex maze-like structure that absorbs 99% of the unwanted sound from the rear of the driver, eliminating the resulting distortion and providing purer, more natural sound.
LS60 Wireless features the revolutionary Uni-Core technology that redefines size versus performance. Two pairs of Uni-Core bass drivers are mounted back-to-back in a force-cancelling arrangement, so cabinet vibration is practically eliminated. Together with P-Flex driver surround and Smart Distortion Control Technology, the bass is balanced, detailed, deep and powerful.
Music Integrity Engine
Music Integrity Engine is the brain behind LS60 Wireless. It is precisely tuned to allow the Single Apparent Source configuration and the Uni-Core drivers to work in perfect harmony, elevating the performance of each. Its low-frequency phase correction feature delivers pinpoint timing exactly as if you were listening to the original sound.
- The future of high-fidelity in the home.
- Iconic slim design, available in three finishes.
- Huge range of wired and wireless connection options.
- Effortless remote control.
- Personalised room-based sound settings.
- Contains 60 years of KEF acoustic technologies, including Uni-Q, MAT, Uni-Core, Single Apparent Source, and Music Integrity Engine.
- Audiophile-grade power, delivering up to 1400 Watts of combined amplification.
- Uni-Q Driver Array: HF 19 mm vented aluminium dome with Metamaterial Absorption Technology, MF 100 mm aluminium cone
- Uni-Core Force Cancelling Driver: LF 4 x 135 mm
- Frequency Range (-6 dB): 26 Hz – 36 kHz, depending on EQ settings
- Frequency Response (&oplusmn;3 dB): 31 Hz – 24 kHz, depending on EQ settings
- Amplifier Output Power (Per Speaker): LF 500 W, MF 100 W, HF 100 W
- Amplifier Class (Per Speaker): LF Class D, MF Class D, HF Class AB
- Max SPL: 111 dB
- Wireless Streaming: AirPlay 2, Google Chromecast, Roon Ready*, UPnP Compatible, Bluetooth 4.2
- Streaming Services: Spotify via Spotify Connect, Tidal via Tidal Connect, Amazon Music, Qobuz, Deezer, QQ Music via QPlay, Internet Radio, Podcasts
- Input Resolution: Network up to 24 bit / 384 kHz, Optical up to 24 bit / 96 kHz, Coaxial up to 24 bit / 192 kHz, HDMI up to 24 bit / 192 kHz
- Interspeaker Connection: Wireless sources resampled to 24 bit / 96 kHz PCM, wired sources resampled to 24 bit / 192 kHz PCM
- Supported Formats (All Inputs): FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC, AAC, WMA, MP3, M4A, LPCM, Ogg Vorbis
- Supported Formats (Network): MQA, DSD
- Dimensions (HWD Per Speaker): 1090 x 212 x 394 mm (with plinth) / 1042 x 130 x 321 mm (without plinth)
- Weight (Per Set): 62.4 kg
- Power Input: 100 – 240 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 450 W (operating power), <2.0 W (standby power)
- Inputs / Primary Speaker: HDMI eARC, TOSLINK Optical, Digital Coaxial, Analog RCA, USB Type A (service), RJ45 Ethernet (network), RJ45 Ethernet (interspeaker)
- Inputs / Secondary Speaker: USB Type A (service), RJ45 Ethernet (interspeaker)
- Outputs / Primary Speaker: RCA Subwoofer output
- Outputs / Secondary Speaker: RCA Subwoofer output
- Wi-Fi Network: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, IPv4, IPv6
- Wi-Fi Frequency Band: Dual-band 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
- LS60 Wireless.
- Power cords.
- Interspeaker cable.
- Remote control.
- Optional floor spikes.
- Quick Start Guide, warranty and safety information.
Full KEF Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are long-term official retail partners for KEF Audio, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.