The 705 Signature Stand-Mounted loudspeaker from Bowers & Wilkins brings signature-grade features and optimisation to an already-excellent, very popular 2-way design.
Featuring an optimised tweeter housing milled from a solid block of aluminium, the design creates an acoustically optimised housing that is exceptionally inert and resistant to resonances.
Carbon Dome tweeters are purpose-built for the 700 Series and deliver pinpoint imaging accuracy and detailed insight in to your music.
Experience truly amazing sound, voices and instruments delivered with purity and precision, thanks to the smooth, accurate Continuum™ cone midrange / bass driver.
- Decoupled Carbon Dome tweeter
- Solid Body Tweeter-on-Top
- Continuum™ cone bass / midrange
- Model: 705 Signature
- Description: 2-way vented-box system
- Drive Units: 1x 25mm (1 in) Carbon Dome high-frequency, 1x 165mm (6.5 in) Continuum™ cone bass / midrange
- Frequency Range: -6dB at 45Hz and 33kHz
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 28kHz ±3dB
- Sensitivity: 88dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- Harmonic Distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m), <1% 100Hz – 22kHz, <0.5% 150Hz – 20kHz
- Normal Impedance: 8Ω (minimum 3.7Ω)
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 30W – 120W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Height: 304mm (13.4 in) cabinet only, 407mm (16 in) including tweeter
- Width: 200mm (7.8 in)
- Depth: 285mm (11.2 in) cabinet only, 301mm (11.9 in) inc. grille and terminals
- Net Weight: 9.3kg (20.5 lb)
- Cabinet Finishes: Datuk Gloss
- Grille Finishes: Black
Full B&W Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are long-standing official retail partners of Bowers & Wilkins, for sales, service and aftercare of their entire product range. Do get in touch with us if you require advice or assistance regarding any of their models.