Steven Stone of Home Theatre Review has this to say about the SCM7s:
"If you are in the market for a small monitor speaker capable of wide dynamic contrasts, accurate imaging, and well-above-average power-handling capabilities, the ATC SCM7 MK3 speaker should be on your short list of must-audition transducers. Plus, if you already own the previous version of SCM7 speakers, I would strongly suggest that it might be time for an update to the latest version. If you liked the MK2, you are going to love the SMC7 MK3."
- New ATC designed and built 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.
- 125mm ATC mid/bass unit with integral soft dome.
- In-house, hand-wound precision flat wire coil.
- Massive optimised motor assembly.
- Flat impedance curve allowing easy load for amplifiers.
- 6 year warranty.
- Drivers: HF ATC 25mm Neodymium Soft Dome, Mid/LF ATC 125mm SC
- Matched Response: ±0.5 dB
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 60 Hz – 22 kHz
- Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
- Sensitivity: 84 dB @ 1 W @ 1 metre
- Max SPL: 103 dB
- Recommended Power Amplifier: 75 – 300 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Connectors: Binding Posts / 4 mm Plugs, bi-wire
- Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 300 x 174 x 215 mm (grill adds 28 mm depth)
- Weight: 7.5 kg
Full ATC Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for ATC, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.