The 707 S3 is the ideal bookshelf loudspeaker. It’s slimmer than ever, but it’s capable of performance levels above and beyond what its diminutive size may suggest.
Carbon Dome tweeters are purpose-built for the 700 Series. Delivering a dramatic improvement on the aluminium double dome tweeter, they raise the breakup threshold to 47 kHz, for pinpoint imaging accuracy and detail.
Thanks to its composite construction, the Continuum™ cone avoids the abrupt transitions in behaviour that can impair the performance of a conventional drive unit. The result is a more open, neutral performance that delivers voices and instruments with precision and transparency.
The new curved cabinet baffle and individual drive unit pods are inspired by the 800 Series Diamond, and greatly reduce cabinet coloration, ensuring a cleaner, more immersive sound.
Stand(s) are sold separately.
- Decoupled Carbon Dome tweeter
- Continuum™ cone bass / midrange
- Description: 2-way vented-box system
- Drive Units:
- 1 x 25 mm Decoupled Carbon Dome high-frequency
- 1 x 130 mm Continuum cone bass / midrange
- Frequency Range: 45 Hz – 33 kHz
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 28 kHz ±3 dB
- Sensitivity: 84 dB spl (2.83 Vrms, 1 m)
- Harmonic Distortion: 2nd + 3rd harmonics (90 dB, 1 m on axis) / < 1 % 100 Hz – 22 kHz / < 0.5 % 150 Hz – 20 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ω (minimum 4.0 Ω)
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 30 W – 100 W into 8 Ω on unclipped programme
- Max Recommended Cable Impedance: 0.1 Ω
- Height: 300 mm cabinet only
- Width: 165 mm cabinet only
- Depth: 247 mm cabinet only / 284 mm including grille and terminals
- Net Weight: 6.16 kg
- Cabinet Finishes: Gloss Black / Satin White / Mocha
- Grille Finishes: Black / Grey (Satin White only)
Full Bowers & Wilkins Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Bowers & Wilkins, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.