This combination of active electronics from PMC’s renowned professional systems, 400W Class-D ultra-low-distortion amplifiers, proprietary ATL™ and new Laminair™ technologies, and potent 6.5-inch high-excursion bass units, can faithfully reproduce frequencies down to 22Hz.
Able to effortlessly handle dynamic contrasts, from the sonic complexity of a Hollywood blockbuster soundtrack to the filigree detail in a chamber music solo, all with maximum resolution and precision-timed bass.
For the finishing touches, intuitive user control over EQ and filters allows for perfect integration of the sub with its listening environment — and with accompanying loudspeakers, because Twenty5.Sub also makes an excellent addition to stereo setups.
Partnered with the compact Twenty5.21 or Twenty5.22 speakers, this subwoofer creates a powerful system – Twenty5.Sub handling the low frequencies, leaving the left and right speakers to concentrate on the mid-range. The result is performance close to that of the three-way Twenty5.26, but in a more discreet package.
Twenty5.Sub is available in Diamond Black finish only.
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
- Drive Units: LF – 2xPMC twenty5 series 6.5"/170mm long-throw g-weave™ cone with cast alloy chassis.
- Effective ATL™ Length: 3m, 9.8ft
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-600Hz
- Impedance: 20k balanced
- Input Connectors: 2x balanced analogue (left/right XLR female) (RCA unbalanced adapter provided)
- Sensitivity: 100dB SPL @ 1m (20k Ω BAL default input sensitivity @ 0dB – input level -10dBu)
- Amplifier Power-Per-Channel: 600Wrms
The twenty5 series from PMC is the culmination of a quarter of a century of research, obsessive design and craft to produce the very finest loudspeakers for home listening.
PMC’s unique ATL (Advanced Transmission Line) enclosures have taken loudspeaker design to the highest level, using sophisticated cabinet construction, proprietary drive units, and patented absorption materials and techniques. The benefits are enormous compared to the relatively simple sealed and ported designs currently available elsewhere.