This larger stand-mounted loudspeaker in the Twenty5 series is not only made for music’s visceral qualities, it is equally capable when it comes to resolving the fine details that produce realistic and finely nuanced performances of the utmost delicacy. A force to be reckoned with.
Twenty5.22 is available in Diamond Black, Walnut, and Oak finishes.
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
- Drive Units: LF – PMC twenty5 series 6.5"/170mm long-throw g-weave™ cone with cast alloy chassis, HF – PMC/SEAS, 27mm twenty5 series, SONOLEX™ fabric soft dome, ferrofluid cooled
- Effective ATL™ Length: 2m, 6.5ft
- Frequency Response: 39Hz-25kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Input Connectors: One pair 4mm binding posts
- Sensitivity: 89dB, 1W, 1m
The twenty5 series from PMC is the culmination of a quarter of a century of research, obsessive design and craft to produce the very finest loudspeakers for home listening.
PMC’s unique ATL (Advanced Transmission Line) enclosures have taken loudspeaker design to the highest level, using sophisticated cabinet construction, proprietary drive units, and patented absorption materials and techniques. The benefits are enormous compared to the relatively simple sealed and ported designs currently available elsewhere.