Proof that great things come in small packages, don’t let the compact size of the Twenty5.21 fool you – this loudspeaker is nothing less than remarkable.
The complex ATL and Laminair venting mean that you get speed, weight and transparency, with the greatest bass extension of any loudspeaker this size.
Whether on a shelf or its performance-enhancing stand (pictured, available for separate purchase), Twenty5.21 excels with all types of music. Its articulate mid-range, clear, open highs and profound bass mean it can fill rooms both medium and small with astonishing ease.
Twenty5.21 is available in Diamond Black, Walnut, and Oak finishes.
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
- Drive Units: LF – PMC twenty5 series 5.5"/140mm long-throw g-weave™ cone with cast alloy chassis, HF – PMC/SEAS, 27mm twenty5 series, SONOLEX™ fabric soft dome, ferrofluid cooled
- Effective ATL™ Length: 1.72m, 5.6ft
- Frequency Response: 46Hz-25kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Input Connectors: One pair 4mm binding posts
- Sensitivity: 86.5dB, 1W, 1m
The twenty5 series from PMC is the culmination of a quarter of a century of research, obsessive design and craft to produce the very finest loudspeakers for home listening.
PMC’s unique ATL (Advanced Transmission Line) enclosures have taken loudspeaker design to the highest level, using sophisticated cabinet construction, proprietary drive units, and patented absorption materials and techniques. The benefits are enormous compared to the relatively simple sealed and ported designs currently available elsewhere.