The largest stand-mounted two-way loudspeaker in the range, twenty5.22i is more substantial than the 21i, and designed for use in larger spaces.
Equally at home on its dedicated stands, console furniture or other strong flat surfaces, the compact, still-trim dimensions belie the lengthy ATL™ concealed inside, which, coupled with the powerful 6.5-inch g-weave bass driver and Laminair™ vent, allow it to deliver a clean, uncluttered and powerful low-end, together with detailed highs from the newly designed soft-dome treble unit.
Despite its increased size, twenty5.22i delivers a solid performance that remains agile and full of dynamism.
- Available Finishes: Walnut, Diamond Black, Oak, White Silk
- Crossover Frequency: 1.7kHz
- Dimensions: H 410mm 16.1" x W 192mm 7.6" x D 373mm 14.7" incl. binding posts (+9mm grille)
- Drive Units:
- LF PMC 6.5"/170mm long-throw g-weave™ cone with cast alloy chassis
- HF PMC/SEAS®, 19mm twenty5i series, SONOMEX™ fabric soft dome, Ferrofluid cooled, with 34mm surround and dispersion grille
- Effective ATL" Length: 2.0m 6.5ft
- Frequency Response: 39Hz – 25kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Input Connectors: One pair 4mm binding posts
- Sensitivity: 89.0dB 1W 1m
- Weight: 10kg (22.0 lbs ea.)
With their unique ATL (Advanced Transmission Line) enclosures, PMC have taken loudspeaker design to the highest level. The technology uses sophisticated cabinet construction, proprietary drive units, and patented absorption materials and techniques, delivering enormous benefits compared to the relatively simple sealed-and-ported designs commonly available from other brands.
Full Twenty5i Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are one of the longest-serving retail partners for PMC, and stock the complete range of twenty5i series loudspeakers, plus the entire range of domestic audio products. Visit us in-store and audition them at your leisure.