The twenty5.24i from PMC is the largest two-way floorstanding speaker in their twenty5i range, new for early 2020. The model delivers compelling life-like performances with realism, precision, bite and superbly controlled power.
Even in medium-to-large listening rooms, the seamlessly integrated drivers and ATL™ system combine to saturate any space with music, giving you a hi-fidelity sonic experience like no other.
All this comes housed in a slender, graceful cabinet design that will delight your senses without dominating your room – and with the acoustically-transparent grilles in place, twenty5.24i produces a sound that many could mistake for that of much larger three-way speaker designs.
- Available Finishes: Walnut, Diamond Black, Oak, White Silk
- Crossover Frequency: 1.7kHz
- Dimensions: H 1015mm 40.0" x W 192mm 7.6" x D 419mm 16.5" incl. binding posts (+9mm grille)
- Drive Units:
- LF PMC 6.5"/170mm long-throw g-weave™ cone with cast alloy chassis
- HF PMC/SEAS®, 19mm twenty5i series, SONOMEX™ fabric soft dome, Ferrofluid cooled, with 34mm surround and dispersion grille
- Effective ATL" Length: 3.0m 9.8ft
- Frequency Response: 27Hz – 25kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Input Connectors: One pair 4mm binding posts
- Sensitivity: 89.0dB 1W 1m
- Weight: 23kg (50.6 lbs ea.)
With their unique ATL (Advanced Transmission Line) enclosures, PMC have taken loudspeaker design to the highest level. The technology uses sophisticated cabinet construction, proprietary drive units, and patented absorption materials and techniques, delivering enormous benefits compared to the relatively simple sealed-and-ported designs commonly available from other brands.
Full Twenty5i Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are one of the longest-serving retail partners for PMC, and stock the complete range of twenty5i series loudspeakers, plus the entire range of domestic audio products. Visit us in-store and audition them at your leisure.