Demonstrating a discreet, elegant-yet-powerful floor-standing form twenty5.32i is perfect for filling medium-sized rooms with transparent, authentic dynamics and effortlessly extended bass.
As with all other models in the PMC twenty5i range, this two-way loudspeaker comes in four stunning finishes, and will blend unobtrusively into any room – no matter if your chosen decor is modern, traditional, or a blend of both styles.
As with all of the twenty5i range, it will make the best of even affordable source electronic components, but, when coupled with premium high-end amplification, it will truly excel.
- Available Finishes: Walnut, Diamond Black, Oak, White Silk
- Crossover Frequency: 1.7kHz
- Dimensions: H 1015mm 40.0" x W 192mm 7.6" x D 419mm 16.5" incl. binding posts (+9mm grille)
- Drive Units:
- LF PMC 5.5"/140mm long-throw g-weave™ cone with cast alloy chassis
- HF PMC/SEAS®, 19mm twenty5i series, SONOMEX™ fabric soft dome, Ferrofluid cooled, with 34mm surround and dispersion grille
- Effective ATL" Length: 2.4m 7.8ft
- Frequency Response: 28Hz – 25kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Input Connectors: One pair 4mm binding posts
- Sensitivity: 86.5dB 1W 1m
- Weight: 23kg (50.6 lbs ea.)
With their unique ATL (Advanced Transmission Line) enclosures, PMC have taken loudspeaker design to the highest level. The technology uses sophisticated cabinet construction, proprietary drive units, and patented absorption materials and techniques, delivering enormous benefits compared to the relatively simple sealed-and-ported designs commonly available from other brands.
Full Twenty5i Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are one of the longest-serving retail partners for PMC, and stock the complete range of twenty5i series loudspeakers, plus the entire range of domestic audio products. Visit us in-store and audition them at your leisure.