Available in either black or white satin finish, or alternatively cherry or black ash wood veneer, these hand-built speakers are built using a curved cabinet design that adds a classic elegance to any listening space.
Pleasingly solid and substantial at 40 litres volume capacity, SCM40 features a braced and laminated cabinet design which adds strength and damping to the overall quality finish.
A new soft-dome tweeter is used (the SH25-76) which employs a unique dual-suspension system to suppress diaphragm rocking modes, even at high output levels. Also included are ATC’s own
75mm soft dome midrange driver and a 164mm short bass driver, all of which are made without the use of ferrofluids for continuous performance which does not degrade over time.
Detailed and spacious, with a superb low-end presentation, these 3-way passive loudspeakers are easy to drive, premium-looking, and superb sounding. Please get in touch to arrange a demonstration.
- New ATC designed and built 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.
- ATC 164mm bass driver.
- Massive optimised motor assembly.
- ATC Soft Dome mid-range driver.
- Flat impedance curve allowing easy load for amplifiers.
- 6 year warranty.
- Drivers: HF ATC 25 mm Neodymium, Mid 75 mm ATC Soft Dome, LF ATC 164 mm SC
- Matched Response: ±0.5 dB
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 48 Hz – 22 kHz
- Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
- Sensitivity: 85 dB @ 1 W @ 1 metre
- Max SPL: 112 dB
- Recommended Power Amplifier: 75 to 300 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Crossover Frequencies: 380 Hz & 3.5 kHz
- Connectors: Binding Posts / 4 mm Plugs, tri-wire
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 980 x 370 x 305 mm (inc. foot plinth, spikes add 25 mm to height, grill adds 34 mm to depth)
- Weight: 31 kg
Full ATC Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for ATC, and can provide presale advice and aftersales service on their range of excellent loudspeakers and electronics. Please do get in touch if you would like to arrange a demonstration.