The Bowers & Wilkins DB1D Subwoofer has a 2000 Watt amplifier and twin 12-inch drivers, all controlled by intelligent processing for best-in-class bass delivery.
Solid, dramatic bass is delivered through the rigidity and lightness of the uniquely-shaped, variable thickness Aerofoil™ cone.
The back-to-back (opposed) drivers cancel out cabinet resonances, ensuring all that power is used to create room-shaking bass, not wasted vibrations.
Digital amplification is cool-running and energy efficient, even when working hard, while Dynamic EQ and Room EQ ensure a precise sound for music and movies.
By placing control in the palm of your hand, the Bowers & Wilkins subwoofer app not only makes the DB Series subwoofers a snap to set up, it also helps maximise your sound quality.
- 2000 Watts Class-D Hypex amplifier.
- 2 x 300 mm (12 in) Aerofoil-cone drive units in a balanced configuration.
- Digital preamplifier with Dynamic EQ.
- App-based set-up and BT-LE control.
- Drive Units: 2 x 300 mm (12-inch) Aerofoil-cone drive units in a balanced configuration.
- Frequency Range: -6 dB @ 8.5 Hz – 500 Hz
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 350 Hz, -3 dB (centred on level at 100 Hz)
- Max Power Output: 2000 W
- Inputs: 2 x XLR / 2 x RCA / 2 x 3.5 mm 12V trigger / RS-232 9-pin D connector.
- Gloss Black, with Black grilles.
- Satin White, with Grey grilles.
Full Bowers & Wilkins Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Bowers & Wilkins, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.