The Bowers & Wilkins DB2D Subwoofer has digital signal processing which ensures punch and control, for scintillating movie effects, and to make more of your music.
Solid, dramatic bass is delivered through the rigidity and lightness of the uniquely-shaped, variable thickness Aerofoil™ cone.
The back-to-back (opposed) drivers cancel out cabinet resonances, ensuring all that power is used to create room-shaking bass, not wasted vibrations.
Digital amplification is cool-running and energy efficient, even when working hard, while Dynamic EQ and Room EQ ensure a precise sound for music and movies.
By placing control in the palm of your hand, the Bowers & Wilkins subwoofer app not only makes the DB Series subwoofers a snap to set up, it also helps maximise your sound quality.
- 2000 Watts Class-D Hypex amplifier.
- 2 x 300mm (12 in) Aerofoil-cone drive units in a balanced configuration.
- Digital preamplifier with Dynamic EQ.
- App-based set-up and BT-LE control.
- Drive Units: 2 x 250 mm (10-inch) Aerofoil-cone drive units in a balanced configuration.
- Frequency Range: -6 dB @ 8.5 Hz – 500 Hz
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 350 Hz, -3 dB (centred on level at 100 Hz)
- Max Power Output: 1000 W
- Inputs: 2 x XLR / 2 x RCA / 2 x 3.5 mm 12V trigger / RS-232 9-pin D connector.
- Gloss Black, with Black grilles.
- Satin White, with Grey grilles.
Full Bowers & Wilkins Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Bowers & Wilkins, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.