Created for people who want the full immersion experience, Twenty5.26 and its feeling of limitless headroom allows it to reproduce all the majesty and dynamics of any great work.
Plus, its ability to unearth depth and detail makes the whole audio experience so incredibly real. The added mid-range dome driver reveals the most subtle refinements, while the substantial bass driver coupled to an extended ATL produces tangible bass that brings all music and all movies to life.
Twenty5.26 is available in Diamond Black, Walnut, and Oak finishes.
- Crossover Frequency: 400Hz, 4kHz
- Drive Units: LF – PMC twenty5 series 6.5"/170mm long-throw g-weave™ cone with cast alloy chassis, MF – PMC 50mm twenty5 series; dome midrange, HF – PMC/SEAS, 27mm twenty5 series, SONOLEX™ fabric soft dome, ferrofluid cooled
- Effective ATL™ Length: 3.3m, 11ft
- Frequency Response: 27Hz-25kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Input Connectors: One pair 4mm binding posts
- Sensitivity: 86dB, 1W, 1m
The twenty5 series from PMC is the culmination of a quarter of a century of research, obsessive design and craft to produce the very finest loudspeakers for home listening.
PMC’s unique ATL (Advanced Transmission Line) enclosures have taken loudspeaker design to the highest level, using sophisticated cabinet construction, proprietary drive units, and patented absorption materials and techniques. The benefits are enormous compared to the relatively simple sealed and ported designs currently available elsewhere.