The combination of the latest advances in drive unit technology and PMC’s groundbreaking Laminair system make this model, the largest two-way in the Twenty5 series, as precise and detailed as the music deserves.
Twenty5.24 is capable of recreating a spine-tingling sense of presence; close your eyes and you can almost touch the performers. A loudspeaker of this calibre takes every performance to a higher level.
Twenty5.24 is available in Diamond Black, Walnut, and Oak finishes.
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
- Drive Units: LF – PMC twenty5 series 6.7"/170mm long-throw g-weave™ cone with cast alloy chassis, HF – PMC/SEAS, 27mm twenty5 series, SONOLEX™ fabric soft dome, ferrofluid cooled
- Effective ATL™ Length: 3m, 9.8ft
- Frequency Response: 27Hz-25kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Input Connectors: One pair 4mm binding posts
- Sensitivity: 89dB, 1W, 1m
The twenty5 series from PMC is the culmination of a quarter of a century of research, obsessive design and craft to produce the very finest loudspeakers for home listening.
PMC’s unique ATL (Advanced Transmission Line) enclosures have taken loudspeaker design to the highest level, using sophisticated cabinet construction, proprietary drive units, and patented absorption materials and techniques. The benefits are enormous compared to the relatively simple sealed and ported designs currently available elsewhere.