Featuring eleven high-performance drivers for crisp highs, dynamic midranges, and surprising bass, the slim profile of Arc can be discreetly wall mounted or placed on appropriate furniture.
Arc has been carefully tuned with the help of Oscar-winning sound engineers to emphasise the human voice so you never miss a word. You can also turn on Speech Enhancement in the Sonos S2 app to clarify dialogue when characters talk quietly or action intensifies.
Experience shows, films, and video games with the precise and immersive sound of Dolby Atmos on Arc. The upwards-firing drivers create a multi-dimensional soundstage that moves around you, rendering every whisper and explosion with dramatic clarity, detail, and depth.
The advanced audio processing of Arc creates five horizontal phased-array channels that masterfully deliver sound to your ears from all directions at exactly the right moment.
Trueplay™ tuning technology optimises the sound for the unique acoustics of the room where Arc is placed, calibrating the height channels for precise localisation.
Stream music, radio, podcasts, and more from your favourite services with the Sonos app or Apple AirPlay 2 when the TV is off.
- Eleven Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to Arc’s acoustic architecture.
- Eight elliptical woofers ensure faithful playback of mid-range and vocal frequencies in addition to rich bass.
- Three precisely-angled silk-dome tweeters create crisp high frequencies and crystal-clear dialogue.
- Far-field microphone array uses advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation so your voice assistant can be readily activated.
- Trueplay™ software dynamically tunes the speaker to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required.
- Adjustable EQ settings in the app, including bass, treble, and loudness.
- Speech Enhancement emphasises the frequencies of the human voice to clarify dialogue.
- Night Sound reduces the intensity of loud sound effects.
- Amplifier: x11 Class-D digital amplifiers.
- Woofers: x8 full-range elliptical woofers ensure you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- Tweeters: x3 silk dome tweeters create a crisp and clear high-frequency response.
- Microphones: x4 microphone array.
- LED: hard-wired to voice microphones for privacy control – you know when the microphone is active.
- Voice Control: Integrated voice control.
- System Requirements: TV with HDMI ARC or optical digital audio output, broadband internet, Sonos S2 app.
- Ethernet Port: x1 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port, or direct wired connection.
- Power Supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz 3.5 A AC universal input.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 87 x 1141.7 x 115.7 mm
- Weight: 6.25 kg
- Operating Temp: 0° C to 40° C
- Control: Remote control, voice, touch controls, Sonos S2 app.
- Supported Devices: Connects to TV with HDMI cable (with or without an attached optical adapter). Plays sources connected to the TV, including cable boxes and game consoles.
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
- Optical Audio Adapter
- Quickstart Guide
- Legal Booklet
Full Sonos Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Sonos, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.