Stream from any source on your wireless network, including smartphones, tablets, PCs & Apple Macs, and stand-alone NAS Drives.
6000N Play combines the versatility of the DTS Play-Fi wireless audio platform with Audiolab’s sonic know-how to deliver a great-sounding Wi-Fi streaming solution that is simple to set up and use.
Users can stream from any source on their wireless network – smartphones, tablets, PCs and Macs, as well as NAS drives and music servers – utilising the 6000N Play’s dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi. It also connects wirelessly with other Play-Fi-equipped devices, enabling a fully synchronised multi-room set-up.
Providing access to a wealth of internet music services (inclding Spotify, Tidal, HDtracks, Deezer, Qobuz, Amazon Music, Napster, TuneIn, iHeartRadio and SiriusXM, and many more), users can choose to browse an internet radio guide listing thousands of stations and podcasts, or stream from a home media server with DLNA compatibility.
The inclusion of a DAC stage ensures the 6000N Play can be used with any audio system – simply connect the RCA analogue outputs to a regular amplifier, or a pair of active speakers. Alternatively, take a digital feed (optical or coaxial) direct to an external DAC, or an amp with digital inputs, such as the Audiolab 6000A.
6000N Play is configured and operated via the Play-Fi app, available for iOS, Android and Kindle Fire phones and tablets, as well as Apple and Android smartwatches and Windows PCs. It can also stream directly from Spotify via Spotify Connect, and is DLNA and UPnP compliant.
- Digital Output Level: 500 ±50mVpp
- Output Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Maximum Resolution: 192kHz/24bit
- Digital Output: x1 Coaxial, x1 Optical
- Variable Output Voltage: 0–2.1V
- DAC: ES9018K2M
- Frequency Response: ±0.5dB (20Hz-20kHz,ref.1kHz)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.003% (1kHz @0dBFS , BW=20-20kHz)
- Signal-to-noise Ratio (S/N): >115dB(A-weighted)
- Analogue Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Standby Power Consumption: <0.5W
- Requirements (depending on region): 220V—240V – 50/60Hz, 100V—120V – 50/60Hz