The 6000CDT is a dedicated CD transport which incorporates the same slot-loading mechanism as the flagship Audiolab CD player (the 8300CD).
Extremely robust and reliable, 6000CDT uses a read-ahead digital buffer to reduce disc-reading failures, able to play scratched and damaged CDs that are unreadable by conventional mechanisms.
- Digital Output Voltage Level: 600±50mVpp
- Frequency response: <0.01dB @ 20-20kHz
- Output Impedance: 75±1 ohm
- Max Sampling Rate: 44.1 KHz
- Max. Power Consumption: 15W
- Standby Power Consumption: <0.5W
- Power Requirements: 240V / 50-60Hz, 230V / 50-60Hz, 115V / 50-60Hz, 100V / 50-60Hz