AMBEO Soundbar Max
Featuring five dedicated high-fidelity tweeters delivering studio-quality sound, six long-throw woofers producing extreme 30 Hz bass, and midrange vocals recreated with breath-taking precision. AMBEO Soundbar Max by Sennheiser delivers a 3D home audio experience like never heard before.
Engineered to produce more realistic highs and lows, more dimension, and more nuanced detail than you ever imagined possible. AMBEO lets you tailor your listening experience with a built-in equaliser plus three bespoke AMBEO 3D technology modes where you can adjust the output to your own individual tastes.
By capturing the characteristics of your living room and reflective surfaces, and using the latest virtualisation technology, AMBEO merges with the acoustics of your environment to create a 3D sound experience. 13 independent drivers and the AMBEO technology work as virtual speakers, recreating a surround sound installation and placing you in the centre of the action.
Delivering a fully immersive sound experience in style, AMBEO Soundbar Max features a brushed aluminium exterior and minimalist detailing to appeal to anyone seeking design and performance in one beautiful bar. All this, plus never before has a single Soundbar been capable of reproducing deep bass that only an external subwoofer would be able to produce.
Alongside compatibility with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and MPEG-H, the AMBEO Soundbar Max features Upmix Technology that can turn stereo or 5.1 audio into a 3D sound experience. Plus to ensure simple connection to your favourite high-quality entertainment there is support for the latest HDMI standards (eARC and Dolby Vision), 4K passthrough compatibility, and of course Bluetooth and Chromecast built-in.
What Is AMBEO?
- AMBEO is Sennheiser’s own trademark for 3D and immersive audio.
- AMBEO 3D sound technology is used in audio solutions along the entire signal chain: from recording and mixing to playback. Sennheiser is the only brand in the industry which covers the complete production chain.
- AMBEO was developed in collaboration with the Fraunhofer Institute, a leading German research organization, which produced a unique algorithm for Sennheiser that forms a key part of what creates the unique immersive sound experience.
- The magic of the AMBEO algorithm is that it seems to overcome physics. The Soundbar virtually places speakers all around you to create a virtual 7.1.4 speaker setup that projects sound to the listener from any part of the room.
- AMBEO calibration technology works with space: it is capable of understanding what the surface conditions are and how they are absorbed, thus making your room a part of the audio experience and delivering the most natural immersive experience you can get.
- The immersion is breathtaking when you play Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, 360 Reality Audio, and MPEG-H audio.
- 3D sound experience powered by virtualisation.
- Studio-grade audio performance.
- Built-in equaliser.
- Bespoke surround modes.
- Compact, all-in-one unit.
- Easy to setup & control via Smart Control App.
- Presets: Movie, Music, Sports, Neutral, AMBEO off, on (Light, Standard, Boost)
- Number Of Channels: 5.1.4
- Speaker Type: 6x 4-inch long-throw woofer, cellulose sandwich cone, 5x 1-inch tweeter, aluminium dome tweeter, 2x 3.5-inch full-range driver (top-firing)
- Total No. Of Speakers: 13
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz to 20 kHz (-3 dB)
- Weight: Approx. 18.5 kg
- Dimensions: Approx. 126.5 x 13.5 x 17.1 cm incl. feet
- Power Consumption: 250 W (Sinus), 500 W (Peak)
- Standby Power Consumption: ECO Standby ON = 1.9 W, ECO Standby OFF = 5.5 W
- Voltage: 100 – 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
- AMBEO Soundbar Max
- Remote control including lithium battery
- Calibration microphone
- High-Speed HDMI Cable
- Power cord
- User instruction manuals
Full Sennheiser Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official premium retail parters for Sennheiser products. We also stock a complete range of official Sennheiser spare parts and replacement components on Audio Sanctuary, our long-established global mail-order service.