AMBEO Soundbar Plus
Get your own home cinema without needing to fill your room with speakers. The Sennheiser AMBEO Soundbar Plus delivers an immersive sound experience in one single and compact device that places you right at the centre of the action.
The state-of-the-art AMBEO virtualisation technology recreates a full 7.1.4 home theatre system with built-in dual-subwoofers for thundering bass. It is driven by the same groundbreaking 3D virtualisation — developed in collaboration with the world leader in audio research and development – the Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS – as the AMBEO Soundbar Max.
Breathtaking sound without no complicated set-up process required. Our advanced self-calibration senses the acoustics of your room with extreme precision and adjusts to every environment, while the Automatic Preset selection adapts to what you choose to watch. AMBEO Soundbar Plus generates and positions seven virtual speakers around you, complemented by four more overhead. Up-mixing of stereo content thanks to AMBEO virtualisation creates a unique room-filling sound stage. Multiple EQ options deliver the ultimate customisation of sound based on your specific needs.
Compatible with all major audio streaming services and featuring advanced connectivity, you can access your AMBEO Soundbar Plus from any device. Multiple connectivity options and a smart user interface allow for full compatibility with all major audio streaming services while the AMBEO OS guarantees a future-proof experience thanks to regular updates. Compatible with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, MPEG-H, and 360 Reality Audio. Advanced connectivity via Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, TIDAL Connect with Dolby Atmos and Google Chromecast built-in.
The Sennheiser AMBEO Soundbar Plus features Alexa Built-in and also works with Google Home and Apple HomeKit. Voice Enhancement allows for better speech clarity while Night Mode offers discreet listening and even the option of turning the mic off. The intuitive Smart Control App and web interface guarantee a smooth and enjoyable user experience, including multiple audio and equalizer settings besides many other functions designed to make the most out of your AMBEO Soundbar Plus.
Comprehensive onboarding through the app and an easy setup allow you to enjoy your Soundbar without the need for any complicated first steps, and an Interactive Demo Mode lets you experience true immersive 3D sound right out of the box.
With a design that matches its incredible sound quality, the AMBEO Soundbar Plus features an angled top plate for better interaction with the device while a dynamic LED bar adds a little touch of magic. The soundbar is designed to perform with Sennheiser audio DNA. Seven high-end aluminium cone full-range drivers ensure incredibly sharp fidelity and clear mids. Closed chambers hold dual 4-inch long-throw woofers for bass as low as 38 Hz.
What Is AMBEO?
- AMBEO is Sennheiser’s own trademark for 3D and immersive audio.
- AMBEO 3D sound technology is used in audio solutions along the entire signal chain: from recording and mixing to playback. Sennheiser is the only brand in the industry which covers the complete production chain.
- AMBEO was developed in collaboration with the Fraunhofer Institute, a leading German research organization, which produced a unique algorithm for Sennheiser that forms a key part of what creates the unique immersive sound experience.
- The magic of the AMBEO algorithm is that it seems to overcome physics. The Soundbar virtually places speakers all around you to create a virtual 7.1.4 speaker setup that projects sound to the listener from any part of the room.
- AMBEO calibration technology works with space: it is capable of understanding what the surface conditions are and how they are absorbed, thus making your room a part of the audio experience and delivering the most natural immersive experience you can get.
- The immersion is breathtaking when you play Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, 360 Reality Audio, and MPEG-H audio.
- State-of-the-Art AMBEO virtualization technology for a full 7.1.4 home theater system in one device.
- Immersive surround sound with built-in dual- subwoofers for thundering bass.
- Automated self-calibration to learn the acoustics of your room.
- Compatibility with all latest object-based codecs for the best possible immersive sound possible.
- 9 x high-end 400 W Class-D amplifiers.
- Extreme powerful 4-inch long-throw woofers.
- Centre speaker for clear dialogs.
- 3 x front and 2 x side speakers.
- 4 x built-in far-field high-precision microphones.
- Amplifier: 9 x Class D Amplifiers
- Total Audio Power: 400 W (RMS)
- Total Speakers: 9
- Audio Processing: Quad Core 1.8 GhZ SOC
- Voltage range: 0 – 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Woofers: 2 x 4-inch Cellulose Cone Driver
- Full Range: 7 x 2-inch Aluminium Cone Full-Range Driver
- Frequency Response: 38 Hz – 20 Khz
- HDMI TV (eARC) OUT: 1 x HDMI eARC (HDMI 2.1)
- HDMI IN: 2 x HDMI 2.0a
- OPT IN: 1 x S/PDIF, sampling rates: up to 192 kH
- AUX IN: 1 x Stereo RCA sockets
- USB: 1 x USB socket (type A), for power supply for accessories (external devices): 5 V, 1 A
- ETHERNET: 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet socket
- Subwoofer SW Pre-OUT: 1 x Mono RCA, max. 2 V
- Mic Input (for room calibration): 4 x built-in far-field high-precision microphones
- Max Power: 100 mW (max), Smart standby, Deep standby: less than 0.5 W
- Temperature Range (Operation): 0 C to +40 C
- Relative Humidity (Operation): 10 to 90 %
- Dimensions (with feet): Approx. 105.1 x 7.7 x 12.1 cm
- Dimensions (without feet): Approx. 105.1 x 7.5 x 12.1 cm
- Weight: Approx. 6.3 kg
- WiFi: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- WiFi Transmission: 2 x 2 MIMO
- WiFi Frequency: 2,400 MHz to 2,483.5 MHz / 5,170 MHz to 5,835 MHz
- WiFi Modulation 2.4 GHz: CCK, DQPSK, DBPSK für DSSS, 64QAM, 16QAM, QPSK, BPSK for OFDM
- WiFi Modulation: 024-QAM, 256-QAM, 64QAM, 16QAM, QPSK, BPSK
- Bluetooth Output Power: BT SOC: 10mW (max) BT Sub: 10mW (max)
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0 Classic/BLE
- Bluetooth Frequency: 2,400 MHz to 2,483.5 MHz
- Bluetooth Modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, GATT
- Bluetooth Audio Codec: BT SOC: AAC, SBCBT Sub: LC3
- AMBEO Soundbar Plus.
- Remote control including lithium battery.
- Premium high-speed HDMI cable.
- Power cord.
- Instruction manual.
- Quick guide.
- Safety guide + compliance sheet.
Full Sennheiser Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official premium retail parters for Sennheiser products. We also stock a complete range of official Sennheiser spare parts and replacement components on Audio Sanctuary, our long-established global mail-order service.