Don’t just hear the action, truly feel it. AMBEO Sub delivers an immersive sound experience with unmatched thundering bass.
Sub is driven by AMBEO, a breakthrough in 3D sound developed in collaboration with the German research organisation Fraunhofer IIS Institute. The extremely deep bass is powered by the AMBEO virtualisation technology, that provides the most natural and immersive sound you’ve ever experienced. While a 8-inch high-end proprietary woofer, paired with a 350 W Class-D amplifier, guarantees unmatched thundering bass down to 27 Hz.
Cutting edge multi-sub array technology allows you to connect up to four subwoofers to scale bass performance and calibrate them individually for optimal sound. Wireless connection ensures you can keep your room clean and neat without the need for any cables.
AMBEO Sub advanced self-calibration and its built-in far-field microphone allow the device to scan your room and learn its acoustics with extreme precision, letting the Sub adjust flawlessly to every environment and create a unique immersive sound experience that places you right in the centre of the action.
The intuitive Smart Control App and Web Interface guarantee a smooth and enjoyable user experience that includes multiple audio and equaliser settings besides many other state-of-the-art functions created to make the most out of your AMBEO Sub, which uses Bluetooth Low Energy to ensure the lowest latency. A comprehensive onboarding and an easy setup allow you to enjoy your device without the need for complicated first steps and integrate the AMBEO Sub into your existing multimedia environment.
What Is AMBEO?
- AMBEO is Sennheiser’s own trademark for 3D and immersive audio.
- AMBEO 3D sound technology is used in audio solutions along the entire signal chain: from recording and mixing to playback. Sennheiser is the only brand in the industry which covers the complete production chain.
- AMBEO was developed in collaboration with the Fraunhofer Institute, a leading German research organization, which produced a unique algorithm for Sennheiser that forms a key part of what creates the unique immersive sound experience.
- The magic of the AMBEO algorithm is that it seems to overcome physics. AMBEO Soundbars virtually place speakers all around you to create a virtual 7.1.4 speaker setup that projects sound to the listener from any part of the room.
- AMBEO calibration technology works with space: it is capable of understanding what the surface conditions are and how they are absorbed, thus making your room a part of the audio experience and delivering the most natural immersive experience you can get.
- The immersion is breathtaking when you play Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, 360 Reality Audio, and MPEG-H audio.
- Closed enclosure for deepest and dry bass down to 27 Hz.
- High-end long-throw 8-inch woofer.
- 350 W class-D amplifier.
- Advanced AMBEO self-calibration into room with built-in microphone.
- Digital processing to compensate negative room characteristics.
- Wirelessly connect up to 4 AMBEO Subs to your Soundbar.
- Wired connection (1 x mono RCA).
- Easy cable exit & cable management to open up for multiple placements.
- Wireless control of the sub via the Sennheiser Smart Control App.
- Amplifier: 1 x Class-D Amplifier
- Total Audio Power: 350 W (RMS)
- Audio Processing: Dual Core SOC
- Voltage Range: 100 – 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Woofers: 1 x Long throw 8-inch Cellulose Cone Driver
- Frequency Response: 27 Hz – 80 Hz
- Audio Input: 1 x Mono RCA, Max 2 V
- Temperature Range (Operation): 0 C to +40 C
- Relative Humidity (Operation): 10 to 90%
- Dimensions (with feet): Approx. 27.4 x 36.9 x 27.4 cm
- Dimensions (without feet): Approx. 27.4 x 35.7 x 27.4 cm
- Weight: 8.2 kg
- Transmission frequency: 2400 MHz to 2483.5 MHz
- Bluetooth Version: 5.2 Bluetooth Low Energy
- Bluetooth Output Power: BT Sub: 10 mW (max)
- Bluetooth Audio Codec: BT Sub: LC3
- AMBEO Sub.
- Power cord.
- Instruction manual.
- Quick guide.
- Safety guide and compliance sheet.
Full Sennheiser Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official premium retail parters for Sennheiser products. We also stock a complete range of official Sennheiser spare parts and replacement components on Audio Sanctuary, our long-established global mail-order service.