The Pulse IV Integrated Amp / DAC by Leema Acoustics is the latest in their series of very popular high-quality multi-component units, comprising a full-featured integrated amplifier plus an excellent digital-to-analogue converter too.
The original Pulse amplifier has always been a popular device, so it should come as no surprise that since the Pulse III production ended, Leema have been beavering away behind the scenes to develop a worthy successor.
Released in 2017, the Pulse IV amplifier has been reworked to dramatically improve performance and add new contemporary features. These include a high-quality phono stage (taken from the Leema Essentials series), aptX Bluetooth capability, plus a 32-bit / 384 kHz DSD-capable DAC, all backed up by a powerful 80 W RMS amplification stage delivering ample power for the vast majority of domestic applications.
- High-quality, flexible integrated amplifier + DAC.
- Wide range of unbalanced connection options, including analogue, digital and optical.
- Phono stage input for record players & turntables.
- Headphone output.
- Preamp output plus fixed-level recording output.
- USB + Bluetooth compatible.
- Analogue Inputs: 5x line-level
- Digital Inputs: 3x electrical S/PDIF, 3x optical S/PDIF, 1x USB Type-B 32-bit/384kHz PCM / DSD capable Sabre DAC, aptX, Bluetooth
- Phono Input: Moving Magnet (MM) / Moving Coil (MC) taken from Essentials phono stage.
- Outputs: 2x pairs preamp outputs, single speaker outputs, headphone output, 1x fixed-level record output
- Nominal Power: 80 W RMS into 8 Ohms
- Connections: Unbalanced RCA (no XLRs)
- Weight: 11 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 435 x 90 x 375 mm
Full Leema Acoustics Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Leema Acoustics, able to provide sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality audio products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.
There are no reviews yet.