Get the most musical sound possible from this Master-tuned integrated amplifier, featuring a fully discrete, two stage design for minimal interference, and unique Marantz HDAM technology for signal purity.
Marantz Musical Premium Phono EQ is envisioned to deliver optimal sound quality by simplifying the signal path – vital given the delicate nature of phono signals. This means the Phono EQ stage in Model 30 can be used with both moving magnet (MM) and low-output moving coil (MC) cartridges, thanks to a built-in MC head amplifier.
Released in September 2020, the Marantz Model 30 offers exceptional sound quality, with a custom-designed HDAM delivering exquisite detail and unforgettable musicality from any style of music.
Marantz HDAM-SA3 technology is comprised of dozens of independent parts, each hand-selected for pure, detailed Marantz sound. With authentic premium components, designed to replicate the sensitivity and feel of a vintage analog amplifier – even when simply adjusting the volume.
- Integrated Amplifier, tuned with passion by the Marantz Sound Master.
- Independent pre-amplifier and power amplifier section.
- Toroidal transformer feed power supply dedicated to pre-amplifier.
- Current feedback pre-amplifier design for clarity and details.
- Marantz HDAM technology for low noise and extended frequency range.
- Linear volume control with new electric volume system for best linearity.
- Switching mode power amplifier with dedicated SMPS power supply.
- Solid output of 100W + 100W (8ohm), 200W + 200W (4ohm) to drive any speaker.
- Amplifier design inherited from Marantz flagship models.
- Flat frequency response independent to connected speaker load.
- MM/MC Phono input with selectable MC input resistance.
- Extra high quality, low resistant input terminals for CD and Phono.
- Marantz original high-quality/high-purity copper speaker terminals.
- Available in Black and Silver Gold.
- Channels: x2
- MC Input Resistance: 33 / 100 / 390 ohm
- HDAM version: SA3 & SA2
- Power Transformer Pre-Amplifier: Toroidal
- Power Transformer Power Amplifier: SMPS
- Audio Inputs: x6
- Phono Input: MM / MC
- Audio Outputs: Pre-Out
- Power Amp Direct In: Yes
- Gold Plated Cinch: Yes
- Speaker Terminals: 2x Marantz SPKT-100+
- D-Bus: Yes
- Headphone Out: Yes
- Power Output (8 / 4 Ohm RMS): 100 W / 200 W
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz – 50 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005 %
- Damping Factor: 500
- Input Sensitivity: MM 2.3 mV / 39 kohm
- Input Sensitivity: MC 250 μV / 33/100/390 ohm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: MM/MC 88 / 75 dB
- Input Sensitivity: High level 220 mV / 13 kohm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: High level 107 dB (2V input/rated output)
- Power Consumption: 130W
- Standby Consumption: 0.2W
- Auto Power-Off: Yes
- Detachable Power Cable: Yes
- Remote Control: RC002PMND
- System Remote Function: Yes
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 443 x 431 x 130mm
- Weight: 14.6kg
- Carton Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 534 x 522 x 255mm
- Carton Weight (incl. product): 17kg
Full Marantz Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are premium retail partners for Marantz, offering pre-sales advice, and after-sales service for all products. Please do contact us if we can assist you in choosing any Marantz model.