Released September 2020, the SACD 30n is a networked SACD / CD player from Marantz with HEOS® built-in. Pairs perfectly with the Model 30 integrated amplifier, for a truly synergistic system.
SACD 30n is built to meet all the requirements of the modern audiophile who wants to combine a large digital music collection with the leading online music services. Designed to be future-proof, SACD 30n accepts file formats all the way up to 11.2Mhz quad-DSD and 384kHz/32-bit PCM via USB-B/USB-DAC.
Networked digital audio is a breeze with SACD 30n – with HEOS built-in, you can enjoy music from Spotify, Amazon HD, TIDAL, Deezer and more, or your local collection.
The SACD 30n is built on its own discrete circuit board, the Hyper-Dynamic Amplifier Module, or HDAM. Featuring a low-noise pre-amplifier and dedicated headphone amp, you will get the Marantz sound any way you choose to listen.
- SACD/CD player featuring network audio streaming and DAC Mode.
- Tuned with passion by the Marantz Sound Master.
- Marantz proprietary CD/SACD mechanism for excellent data reading.
- HEOS® Built-in network solution with Wi-Fi, AirPlay 2 and Bluetooth.
- Access to a wide array of services including Spotify, Amazon Music HD and Tidal.
- High resolution audio streaming up to FLAC HD 192 and DSD5.6.
- USB-B DAC Mode supporting PCM up to 384kHz and DSD11.2.
- Marantz Musical Mastering for pure analogue audio from any digital source.
- Marantz HDAM circuitry for clean, low noise and high dynamic audio.
- Low noise fixed level and independent variable output to directly drive active speakers or a power amplifier.
- High quality headphone amplifier with adjustable gain.
- Controllable by remote, app and leading voice control services (where available).
- Available in Black and Silver Gold.
- Mechanism: SACDM-3L
- D/A Conversion: Marantz Musical Mastering
- DAC IC: Marantz Musical Mastering
- Digital Filter: Marantz Musical Mastering
- Noise Shaper: Marantz Musical Mastering
- Low Pass Filter Stage: HDAM
- Output Buffer: HDAM SA3
- Headphone Amp: HDAM SA2
- SACD Frequency Response: 2 Hz – 50 kHz
- SACD Dynamic Range (SA): 109 dB
- SACD Signal to Noise Ratio (SA): 112 dB
- SACD Total Harmonic Distortion (SA): 0.0008%
- CDDA Frequency Response: 2 Hz – 20 kHz
- CDDA Dynamic Range: 98 dB
- CDDA Signal to Noise Ratio: 104 dB
- CDDA Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.000015%
- Analogue Out (Cinch): 1
- Variable Out (Cinch): 1
- Digital Optical In / Out: 2 / 1
- Digital Coaxial In / Out: 1 / 1
- Gold plated Cinch: Yes
- Sample Rate USB Type-B In: Up to DSD11.2
- Headphone Out: Yes
- Ethernet Port: Yes
- IP Control: Yes
- Flasher Input: Yes
- RS232: Yes
- Remote Control: RC002PMND
- Power Consumption: 48W
- Standby Consumption: 0.4W
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 443 x 424 x 130mm
- Weight: 13.5kg
- Carton Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 543 x 522 x 255mm
- Carton Weight (incl. product): 16.2kg
Full Marantz Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are premier partners for Marantz, offering sales advice and aftercare service for all products across their many excellent ranges. Please do get in touch if we can assist you with any Marantz-related enquiries.