The collaboration between Ken and the Rotel in-house engineering design teams delivered on the promise of an even higher level of performance than the extremely successful and popular award-winning A11, upon which this tribute model is based.
Upgraded components and meticulous tuning of all critical circuits deliver a richer, more expressive, and true-to-life experience from all of the support source inputs including apt-X and AAC wireless Bluetooth, array of 4 RCA analog inputs and a Moving Magnet (MM) Phono Stage for vinyl fans.
The front panel graphic display and IR remote ensure effortless control of the audio, driven by an in-house Rotel-manufactured oversized toroidal transformer.
The resulting acoustic performance speaks for itself under all loading conditions, with even the most difficult speaker loads.
- 2 x 50 Watts of classic Rotel Class AB power
- Includes remote control
- Moving Magnet (MM) Phono input for turntable connection
- Bluetooth with apt-X and AAC
- Texas Instruments Digital to Analog Converter (DAC)
- Continuous Power Output: 50W/Ch (All channels driven, 8Ω)
- THD: (20Hz–20kHz) <0.03%
- Frequency Response: Line Level Inputs – 10Hz – 100kHz, ±0.5dB, Phono Input – 20Hz – 20kHz ±0.5dB
- Signal-To-Noise (A-Weighted): Line Level Inputs – 100dB, Phono Input – 85dB
- Intermodulation Distortion (60Hz:7kHz, 4:1): <0.03%
- Damping Factor: 140
- Input Sensitivity: Line Level Inputs – 180mV, Phono Input (MM) – 2.3mV
- Input Impedance: Line Level Inputs – 47kΩ, Phono Input (MM) – 47kΩ
- Input Overload: Line Level Inputs – 4V, Phono Input – 50mV
- Pre-out Level: 1V
- Output Impedance: 470Ω
- Tone Controls: ±10dB at 100Hz / 10kHz
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 430 × 93 × 345mm
- Power: 230V, 50Hz
- Consumption: 160W
- Standby: <0.5W
- Net Weight: 6.85kg (15lbs.)
Full Rotel Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vison are long-time retail partners for Rotel, able to provide sales advice, support and service options for their products. Please do contact us if you would like to know more.