The collaboration between Ken and the Rotel in-house engineering design teams delivered on the promise of an even higher level of performance than the extremely successful and popular award-winning A11, upon which this tribute model is based.
Upgraded components and meticulous tuning of all critical circuits deliver a richer, more expressive, and true-to-life experience from all of the support source inputs including apt-X and AAC wireless Bluetooth, array of 4 RCA analog inputs and a Moving Magnet (MM) Phono Stage for vinyl fans.
The front panel graphic display and IR remote ensure effortless control of the audio, driven by an in-house Rotel-manufactured oversized toroidal transformer.
The resulting acoustic performance speaks for itself under all loading conditions, with even the most difficult speaker loads.
The Rotel A11 Tribute and partner CD11 Tribute CD Player both received Outstanding Product Awards from Hi-Fi News in January 2021.
- 2 x 50 Watts of classic Rotel Class AB power
- Includes remote control
- Moving Magnet (MM) Phono input for turntable connection
- Bluetooth with apt-X and AAC
- Texas Instruments Digital to Analog Converter (DAC)
- Continuous Power Output: 50W/Ch (All channels driven, 8Ω)
- THD: (20Hz–20kHz) <0.03%
- Frequency Response: Line Level Inputs – 10Hz – 100kHz, ±0.5dB, Phono Input – 20Hz – 20kHz ±0.5dB
- Signal-To-Noise (A-Weighted): Line Level Inputs – 100dB, Phono Input – 85dB
- Intermodulation Distortion (60Hz:7kHz, 4:1): <0.03%
- Damping Factor: 140
- Input Sensitivity: Line Level Inputs – 180mV, Phono Input (MM) – 2.3mV
- Input Impedance: Line Level Inputs – 47kΩ, Phono Input (MM) – 47kΩ
- Input Overload: Line Level Inputs – 4V, Phono Input – 50mV
- Pre-out Level: 1V
- Output Impedance: 470Ω
- Tone Controls: ±10dB at 100Hz / 10kHz
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 430 × 93 × 345mm
- Power: 230V, 50Hz
- Consumption: 160W
- Standby: <0.5W
- Net Weight: 6.85kg (15lbs.)
Full Rotel Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vison are long-time retail partners for Rotel, able to provide sales advice, support and service options for their products. Please do contact us if you would like to know more.