An integrated amplifier which takes the peerless premium-amp experience from top-line Musical Fidelity models, and applies it to a more affordable price point.
M2SI boasts trickle-down technology from the mighty and legendary Titan flagship amplifier, plus other high-end touches such as solid metal controls.
Further flexibility is provided by the M2si’s excellent connectivity, which includes six line-level inputs and switchable home-theatre throughput. It features a Class-A preamp stage with its own, an independant power supply, coupled with a discrete pair of power amps. In effect, this means M2si offers the performance benefits of a pre/power configuration with the compact convenience of a one-box design.
Its performance is rock-solid, it’s sonically well-rounded and it’s comfortable with a wide array of speakers. And it’s all served up in an elegant, no-nonsense package.
- Power 72 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms (18dBW)
- Voltage: 22 Volts RMS, 20Hz to 20 kHz; onset of clipping
- Current: 25 Amps (peak-to-peak)
- Damping Factor: 36
- Output Devices: x1 pair per channel
- Line Input
- THD+N: < 0.014% typical, 20Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: > 96dB A-weighted
- Input Impedance: 40kOhms
- Frequency Response: +0, –0.1dB, 10Hz to 20 kHz
- Line Level Inputs: x6 pairs line level RCA connectors
- Line Level Outputs: x1 pair line level RCA connectors, constant level TAPE outputs, x1 pair line level RCA connectors, preamp outputs for e.g. bi-amping
- Speaker Outputs: x2 pairs 4mm banana plug/binding posts
- Power Requirement
- Mains Voltages: 115/230VAC 50/60Hz (factory pre-set), 100VAC 50/60Hz (alternative)
- Consumption: 320W maximum