Featuring two brand-new bass drivers similar to those used in the excellent ProAc Tablette 10, the Centre Voice has a wide bandwidth and good power handling for home cinema use, and matches other ProAc speakers used for home cinema systems.
Centre Voice is just as good on music as it is on voice and music. DVDs can be reproduced with stunning accuracy, with amazingly good bass weight for a small enclosure.
The new crossover (with different slopes) has been adopted by the crossover network and these new bass drivers crossover seamlessly with the ProAc 1" silk dome tweeter, as used in many other ProAc products.
Do visit and compare Centre Voice with other centre channel speakers, We are sure you will find this ProAc crystal-clear on voice, and rich, sweet, detailed on music.
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms.
- Recommended Amplifiers: 10 to 100 Watts.
- Sensitivity: 88dB linear for 1W at 1M.
- Bass Drivers: 2x ProAc 5"with Paganni Mika cone, with acoustic coat.
- Tweeter: Fitted with 1" silk dome tweeter with air cooling.
- Crossover: Finest components on dedicated circuit board. Multistrand oxygen free copper cable throughout. Split for optional Bi-Wiring or Bi-Amplification.
- Grille: Acoustically transparent crimplene.
- Mode: Shelf / Stand-Mounting.
Centre Voice is shown above in both standard Maple finish, and standard Black Ash finish. Please note that all natural wood finishes may vary in grain and shade.
However, ProAc do not currently supply images of their loudspeakers in ALL available finishes, so we have created these swatches to help illustrate the possibilities of their range.
The Centre Voice loudspeaker is available in the following standard finishes:
At extra cost, the following premium finishes are also available: