The SRM-353X is an exclusive solid state energiser (headphone amplifier / driver unit) for STAX electrostatic earspeakers.
STAX Audio have re-examined their circuitry to provide a wider frequency response, and have also carefully hand-selected high-quality audio grade parts to further improve tonal quality.
The newly added XLR input terminal enables connection to the balanced outputs of audio equipment, taking full advantage of the SRM-353X’s superior performance.
- Original low noise dual FET first stage, all stage direct coupling Class A DC amplifier configuration with no coupling capacitor.
- Improved emitter follower at output stage.
- RCA input / XLR balanced input terminals.
- Custom-made 2-axis, 4-gang volume control
- Extravagant non-magnetic aluminum alloy chassis
- Type: All-stage semiconductors, Low-noise dual FET input Class A operation, Pure balance DC amplifier configuration Earspeaker driver unit
- Frequency Response: DC to 90,000Hz (with 1 SR-L series Earspeaker)
- High Harmonic Distortion: Max 0.01% (1kHz at 100V RMS with SR-L500)
- Gain: 60dB (x1000)
- Input Terminal: 1 RCA with 1 RCA parallel out and XLR
- Rated Input Level: 100mV / 100V Outputs
- Max. Input Level: 30V (at minimum volume level)
- Input Impedance: 50KΩ(RCA) 50KΩx2(XLR)
- Max. Output Voltage: 400V RMS (1kHz)
- Standard Bias Voltage: PRO 580V x 2
- Power Voltage Frequency: 117V (50Hz / 60Hz)
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Temperature & Humidity: 0 to 35°C / 90% max. without condensation
- Dimensions: 5.9 (W) x 3.9 (H) x 14.2 (D) in
- Weight: 6.6lbs
- Color : Silver
- Voltage: 120V/60HZ
- Warranty: 1-year U.S. limited warranty