KEF Audio announce the next generation of their LSX Compact Wireless Speaker System.
Harnessing over 60 years of KEF’s acoustic excellence, LSX II is an enhancement of the original, award-winning LSX range. Complementing the contemporary and minimal design created by renowned industrial designer Michael Young, the LSX II features technological innovations and unrivalled accessibility to intensify all listening experiences.
With an official launch date of 23 June 2022, LSX II Wireless will allow you to hear every detail of your favourite song, feel the tension of the latest game, or lose yourself in a binge-worthy boxset. This compact, wireless speaker system delivers high-fidelity audio into your living room, home office or studio.
Versatile and relatable in every way, the LSX II is the next generation of plug and play speaker system. Featuring the new W2 wireless platform, comprehensive connectivity options, the KEF Connect app and extensive streaming possibilities, no matter how you listen to music, you can do so with the minimum of fuss. Plug into a TV, desktop, laptop, console, or turntable, and the room will instantly be filled with pristine and natural sound.
Thanks to the knowledge and experience of KEF’s talented engineers, LSX II features some of the brand’s pioneering technology to create high-fidelity audio. LSX II uses a specially-designed version of the 11th generation Uni-Q® driver array to disperse sound around the room evenly. Optimised for the Uni-Q® driver, the advanced Music Integrity Engine delivers a perfectly timed performance for better clarity and a tighter, more accurate sound.
The two-speaker box approach also allows music to develop and breathe in a space, generating a three-dimensional soundstage. The speakers appear to disappear, leaving you to become fully immersed and drawn into the experience.
The latest KEF Connect app provides instant control over the speakers from the palm of your hand. Once the speakers have been unboxed, the app offers an intuitive on-boarding process to ensure a simple set-up. Easy connection for streaming, control and settings gives you the ability to personalise your audio and adjust the LSX II to best suit your home.
- Wireless streaming including Airplay 2, Chromecast, Bluetooth, WiFi.
- Plays all major music services and supports all major audio formats.
- DSD, MQA and PCM up to 24bit/384kHz.
- Comprehensive connectivity for your TV, laptop and any other equipment: USB-C, HDMI ARC, Analogue input, subwoofer output.
- 11th Generation Uni-Q® driver array for accurate, pristine sound.
- Music Integrity Engine for rich, full-bodied sound.
- System power: LF 70W class D, HF 30W class D, Max. SPL:102dB.
- Intuitive on-boarding with user-centred features.
- Personalised listening experience via KEF Connect App.
- Design by Michael Young.
- Optimised cabinet design for best acoustic performance.
- Mounting inserts to secure on accessories including P1 desk pad, S1 floor stand and B1 wall bracket.
- Available in 5 finishes: Carbon Black, Mineral White, Cobalt Blue, Lava Red and Soundwave by Terence Conran Edition.
Where to purchase
All products in the KEF Audio range, including the new LSX II Wireless, are available from Unilet Sound & Vision.
If you would like to arrange a demonstration of the next-generation LSX, or would like to discuss adding to, replacing or trading-up any component in your system, please don’t hesitate to give Unilet a call.