LSX II Wireless
The Definitive Compact Wireless HiFi! Welcome to a world of high-fidelity sound that is true enough to touch. This all-in-one speaker system in its second generation, now upgraded to deliver a more balanced sound in higher resolution with all-inclusive connectivity. Simply stream anything including AirPlay 2, Chromecast, Spotify and Tidal, or seamlessly connect the LSX II to your laptop, TV and many other devices.
KEF is obsessed with bringing a superior listening experience whatever the size of the speaker. With built-in support of streaming up to 24-bit / 384 kHz and dedicated amplifiers inside each speaker, LSX II offers the highest quality sound in its size and makes high-fidelity sound accessible to a wider range of listeners.
With two speakers positioned apart from each other, the LSX II creates a three-dimensional soundstage of true stereo sound, bringing your favourite tunes to life for a listening experience that a one-box speaker cannot come close to. When partnered with other sets of LS Wireless speaker systems including LSX II, LS50 Wireless II and LS60 Wireless, you can use AirPlay 2, Chromecast or Roon to fill your entire house with music. It’s perfect for parties where everyone in different rooms can enjoy the same playlist.
LSX II is upgraded from the first generation to deliver a more balanced sound in higher resolution. It is precisely tuned with enhancement on the bespoke Digital Signal Processing algorithms in the Music Integrity Engine (MIE™). Optimised for the Uni-Q driver array, the MIE ensures a perfectly timed performance with clear, accurate and more balanced sound.
Uni-Q® technology is the building block of KEF signature sound. Designed to perform at its best in LSX II, the Uni-Q driver array acts as a single point source to enlarge the ‘sweet spot’ and disperses sound more evenly, allowing everyone sitting at different spots in the room to experience the same natural, detailed sound.
The advanced W2 wireless platform of LSX II ensures that no matter how you like to listen to music, you can do so with the minimum of fuss and in pristine sound quality. Sound plays a big role in your home entertainment and LSX II elevates the total experience with high-fidelity sound. Fully loaded with wired and wireless connections, LSX II is perfect for music, gaming, TV, movies and even your personal working space.
With LSX II, you can connect your TV with HDMI ARC, your laptop with USB-C, and even a turntable, CD player or games console. If you demand your movies and music come with extra bass, there’s a dedicated output to connect a KEF subwoofer. Simple, subtle yet powerful EQ settings allow you to fine-tune LSX II to best suit your room or your personal taste. The only thing you might need is a tape measure.
The KEF Connect app walks you through simple setup and gives you complete control of what you play on the LSX II. It is intuitive to use with any source in your home, and it allows simple over-the-air firmware updates that bring you new and improved features with the minimum of fuss.
- Second-generation all-in-one speaker system.
- Wireless streaming from any source.
- High-fidelity sound reproduction.
- Plug + Play for HDMI eArc / USB-C
- Drive Units (per speaker): Uni-Q driver array, HF 19 mm aluminium dome, LF/MF 115 mm magnesium/aluminium alloy cone
- Frequency Range (-6 dB) measured at 85 dB / 1 m: 49 Hz – 47 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) measured at 85 dB / 1 m: 54 Hz – 28 kHz
- Amplifier Output Power (per speaker): LF 70 W, HF 30 W
- Amplifier Class (per speaker): LF Class D, HF Class D
- Max SPL @ 1 m: 102 dB
- Wireless Streaming Features:
- AirPlay 2
- Google Chromecast
- Roon Ready
- UPnP Compatible
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Streaming Services:
- Spotify via Spotify Connect
- Tidal via Tidal Connect
- Amazon Music
- QQ Music via QPlay
- Internet Radio
- Source Resolution
- Network up to 384 kHz / 24-bit
- Optical up to 96 kHz / 24-bit
- USB Type C up to 192 kHz / 24-bit
- HDMI up to 1.411Mbps PCM
- Inter-Speaker Connection: Wireless, all sources resampled to 48 kHz / 24-bit PCM. Wired, all sources resampled to 96 kHz / 24-bit PCM
- Supported Formats (network): MQA, DSD, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC, AAC, WMA, MP3, M4A, LPCM and Ogg Vorbis
- Dimensions (HWD per speaker): 240 × 155 × 180 mm
- Weight (per set): 7.2 kg
- Power Input: 100 – 240 V AC 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 200 W (operating power) , <2.0 W (standby power)
- – Primary speaker
- HDMI ARC
- TOSLINK Optical
- USB Type C
- Analog 3.5 mm Auxiliary
- RJ45 Ethernet (network)
- RJ45 Ethernet (interspeaker)
- – Secondary speaker
- RJ45 Ethernet (interspeaker)
- Output: RCA Subwoofer output
- Wi-Fi network standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, IPv4, IPv6
- Wi-Fi network frequency: Dual-band 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
- A set of LSX II
- Power cords
- Interspeaker cable
- Remote control
- Quick Start Guide, warranty and safety information
Full KEF Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are long-term official retail partners for KEF Audio, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.