The Arcam AVR30 is a reference-class multi-channel audio video receiver.
The AVR30 boasts the dynamic Class-G amplification, powering the most complex speakers with ease while delivering great efficiency.
Audiophile listening experiences are optimised with full 16-channel Dirac calibration on board as well as simple streaming with a mobile device using the native app of choice via Apple Airplay 2 or Google Chromecast.
Class-G amplifiers are designed to use rail-switching to decrease power consumption and increase efficiency, and so are more efficient than class-AB amplifiers.
These amplifiers provide several power rails at different voltages and switch between them as the signal output approaches each level. Thus, the amplifier increases efficiency by reducing the wasted power at the output transistors.
Class-G amplifiers are much more efficient than class AB, but less efficient than class D. However, they do not have the electromagnetic interference effects of class D.
- Dolby Atmos & DTS:X 9.1.6 decoding
- 4K (UHD) HDMI2.0b with HDCP2.2
- x7 HDMI inputs, x3 HDMI outputs, eARC compatible
- Dirac Live® for Arcam room correction
- ESS 9026PRO audiophile DAC
- Class-G power amplification – uses toroidal transformer
- Wifi / Ethernet, RS232 and IR control
- Google Cast/UPnP capability for streaming audio
- Free MusicLife iOS UPnP and control app
Full Arcam Range Available
Unilet Sound & Vision are official retail partners for Arcam, providing sales, advice and assistance on their entire range of high-quality audio products. Please do get in touch if you would like a demonstration or wish to purchase.