ZEN Mk3 contains a custom-made Innuos motherboard, completely reworked for optimised audio performance. Sources of electromagnetic radiation (EMI) have been removed and internal clocks optimised, resulting in a darker music background, for enhanced realism.
Dual-ethernet ports with isolation transformers provide an ultra-low noise network connection for your streamer, removing noise from the path and improving sound quality on all network audio.
New asymmetrical isolation feet derived from our award-winning ZENith SE plus added chassis treatment help to combat harmful vibration that affect a clean audio signal.
Now with twice the memory of the Zen Mk2, the MK3 model has 8GB RAM with 4GB dedicated memory. Music is loaded directly to memory for playback so that it doesn’t engage the hard drive, improving sound quality.
- New Custom Motherboard with reduced EMI
- Dual-Linear Power Supply with ultra-low noise regulators & Nichicon MUSE Capacitors
- Asymmetrical isolation feet (inspired by the ZENith SE)
- Medical-Grade Mains Filter
- Dual Ethernet Ports for LAN and Streamer, with dedicated isolation transformers
- 8GB RAM with 4GB In-Memory playback
- Ultra-low Noise USB Audio Output
- New Generation Quad-core Intel CPU
- Powered by innuOS – allowig complete Music Library management via tablet/smartphone
- Digital Output: USB 2.0 supporting USB Audio Class 2, DoP, Native DSD and MQA, Dedicated Ethernet Streamer Port
- Ethernet: 2x rear panel RJ45 – Bridged Gigabit Ethernet
- USB: 1x USB 2.0 (DAC), 1x USB 3.0 (Backup)
- CD Formats: Red Book
- Disc Compatibility: CD, CD-R, CD-RW
- Audio format for stored CDs: FLAC (zero compression), WAV
- Audio Formats Supported for streaming and playing: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, AAC, MP3, MQA (with supported DACs)
- Sample Rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4KHz. 192kHz, 352.8KHz, 384KHz, up to DSD128 via DoP, Native DSD on selected DACs
- Bit Depths: 16bit, 24bit, 32bit
- CD/DVD drive: TEAC Slot-loading drive
- Hard Drive: 1TB/2TB/4TB/8TB WD Red HDD
- CPU: Intel Quad Core N4200
- Memory: 8GB DDR3 Low-Voltage RAM (4GB Dedicated for RAM Playback)
- UPnP/DLNA: Integrated UPnP Server
- Streaming Services: Qobuz, Spotify Connect, Tidal, Internet Radio
- Roon Compatibility: Roon Core and Roon Bridge
- CD Metadata: FreeDB, MusicBrainz, Discogs, GD3
- Compatible Music Systems: Sonos Multi-room Wireless Music System, DLNA/UPnP compatible devices USB DACs complying to USB Audio Class 2, USB DACs supporting DSD over DoP protocol, Selected USB DACs supporting Native DSD
- Dimensions: 70 x 420 x 320 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 9Kg