ZENith Mk3 benefits from new premium Mundorf capacitors with ultra-low noise regulators, inspired from the high-end power supply engineering of the SE model. Plus a medical-grade mains filter to provide even greater audio clarity.
ZENith Mk3 has a custom-made Innuos motherboard, completely reworked for optimised audio performance. Sources of electormagnetic radiation (EMI) have been removed and internal clocks optimised, resulting in a darker music background and enhanced realism.
Dual-ethernet ports with isolation transformers provide an ultra-low noise network connection for your streamer, removing noise from the signal path and improving sound quality on all network audio.
New asymmetrical isolation feet (derived from our ZENith SE) along with added treatment to the chassis help combat harmful vibration that can affect a clean audio signal, with even greater treatment now applied to the SSD.
With 4GB dedicated memory, ZENith loads music directly to memory for playback so that it doesn’t need to engage the SSD during playback, giving a serious improvement in sonic delivery.
- New Custom Motherboard with reduced EMI
- Innovative Triple-Linear Power Supply with ultra-low noise regulators and premium Mundorf Capacitors
- Asymmetrical isolation feet (inspired by the ZENith SE)
- SSD Storage with newly improved vibration and EMI treatment
- Medical-Grade Mains Filter
- Dual Ethernet Ports for LAN and Streamer, with dedicated isolation transformers
- 8GB RAM with 4GB In-Memory playback
- Ultra-low Noise USB Audio Output
- New Generation Quad-core Intel CPU
- Powered by innuOS – allowing complete Music Library management via tablet/smartphone
- Digital Outputs: USB 2.0 supporting USB Audio Class 2, DoP, Native DSD and MQA, Dedicated Ethernet Streamer Port
- Ethernet: 2x rear panel RJ45 – Bridged Gigabit Ethernet
- USB: 1x USB 2.0 (DAC), 1x USB 3.0 (Backup)
- CD Formats: Red Book
- Disc Compatibility: CD, CD-R, CD-RW
- Audio format for stored CDs: FLAC (zero compression), WAV
- Audio Formats Supported for streaming and playing: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, AAC, MP3, MQA (with supported DACs)
- Sample Rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4KHz. 192kHz, 352.8KHz, 384KHz , DSD64, DSD128, Native DSD up to DSD512 on selected DACs
- Bit Depths: 16bit, 24bit, 32bit
- CD/DVD drive: TEAC Slot-loading drive
- Hard Drive: 4TB SSD with Vibration and EMI treatment
- CPU: Intel Quad Core N4200
- Memory: 8GB DDR3 Low-Voltage RAM (4GB Dedicated for RAM Playback)
- UPnP/DLNA: Integrated UPnP Server
- Streaming Services: Qobuz, Spotify Connect, Tidal, Internet Radio
- Roon Compatibility: Roon Core and Roon Bridge
- CD Metadata: FreeDB, MusicBrainz, Discogs, GD3
- Compatible Music Systems: Sonos Multi-room Wireless Music System, DLNA/UPnP compatible devices, USB DACs complying to USB Audio Class 2, USB DACs supporting DSD over DoP protocol, Selected USB DACs supporting Native DSD
- Dimensions: 70 x 420 x 320 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 9Kg