Housed in a casing of 10mm-thick CNC-machined aluminium, Statement is not just a pretty face. The thick metal enclosure helps to isolate external electro-magnetic interference (EMI), and its weight helps dampen harmful vibration into the system. By using a double-enclosure design, it also helps to contain the vibration effects of the massive 540VA toroidal transformer at its heart.
The motherboard has been fully EMI-optimised to our own exclusive design by, removing any unnecessary, noise-generating components capable of compromising audio. A fully-customised BIOS ensures the hardware works at its lowest noise without impairing performance. Further EMI treatment is then applied to the motherboard so that EMI is absorbed rather than reflected to other components.
Each critical component of the server receives its own dedicated power supply from one of the 8 independent power rails, further preventing component cross-contamination. Of particular note is the use of a dedicated power supply for each of the Ethernet and USB high-precision OCXO clocks, ensuring these clocks work at their best.
Innuos have also designed their own in-house boards for the purpose of USB and Ethernet re-clocking, using very high-precision OCXO clocks for timing the signals, extreme care in powering important components preventing cross-contamination, and extremely short paths between components. The USB Controller is regulated by no less than 3 ultra-low noise regulators, one per independent voltage.
Keeping the clock very close to the controllers, via a dedicated track on the board itself, helps to avoid the losses in signal quality that come with the use of external clock units.
An update in November 2020 saw an 8TB SSD option added to the range, for increased storage capacity.
- New linear power supply architecture, with 8 independent PSU Rails
- EMI-optimised motherboard exclusively designed for Innuos
- Custom-designed Ethernet and USB Reclockers, with 3bpp OCXO clocks
- 10mm CNC-machined aluminium chassis
- 8GB RAM with 4GB In-Memory Playback
- New Generation Quad-core Intel CPU
- Asymmetrical isolation feet
- Powered by innuOS – complete Music Library management via tablets/smartphones
- Audio Outputs: Re-clocked USB 2.0 supporting USB Audio Class 2, DoP, Native DSD and MQA, Re-clocked dedicated Ethernet Streamer Port
- Ethernet: 2x rear panel RJ45 – Bridged Gigabit Ethernet
- USB: 2x USB 2.0 (1x re-clocked, 1x non-reclocked), 1x USB 3.0 (Backup)
- CD Formats: Red Book
- Disc Compatibility: CD, CD-R, CD-RW
- CD Audio Formats: FLAC (zero compression), WAV
- Streaming Audio Formats: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, AAC, MP3, MQA (with supported DACs)
- Sample Rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4KHz. 192kHz, 352.8KHz, 384KHz , up to DSD128 via DoP, Native DSD on selected DACs
- Bit Depths: 16bit, 24bit, 32bit
- CD/DVD Drive: TEAC slot-loading drive
- Hard Drive: Up to 8TB SSD with vibration and EMI treatment
- CPU: Intel Quad Core N4200
- Memory: 8GB DDR3 Low-Voltage RAM (4GB Dedicated for RAM Playback)
- UPnP/DLNA: Integrated UPnP Server
- Streaming Services: Qobuz, Spotify Connect, Tidal, Internet Radio
- Roon Compatibility: Roon Core and Roon Bridge
- CD Metadata: FreeDB, MusicBrainz, Discogs, GD3
- Compatible Music Systems: Sonos Multi-room Wireless Music System
- DLNA/UPnP compatible devices: USB DACs complying to USB Audio Class 2, USB DACs supporting DSD over DoP protocol, Selected USB DACs supporting Native DSD
- Dimensions: Main: 90 x 420 x 350mm (H x W x D) / Power: 110 x 420 x 350 (H x W x D)
- Weight: Main: 8.2kg / Power: 13.4kg